Season One, Race Event 21: One Week Party

So, after looking at the rewards....

i guess everyone will be playing Kripps SMASH custom league ! i know i will b
The current reward system does not equal the time invested.

The only reward system that makes any sense right now is the 1-hour race.

All of the other race formats need to have more rewards because of the time invested, and this is the poster child. The MAJORITY of people who will get points (201-500) will only receive TWO! Thousands more will receive nothing. That's insane. What a giant waste of time. Why not just spend 1 hour that week in a 1-hour race and stop at level 11? Bingo, 2 points.

The rewards need a complete overhaul, GGG.
theese pricez are completely outragous, the time you have to spend to just get a decent amount of points is completly retarded compared to the other races

and the time for the ballancing is not how you guys do it.

thats what blizzard etc, does.

if this is the norm of the future patches and balancing i really feel i wasted my money on supporting you. i love this game and been doing so for over a year now but this is not you guys!

people, including me is taking the 1 weeks very serious and spend alot of time planning it and setting up groups and builds.

this is not a whine post its a warning to GGG that if this is happening you are going to piss off alot of people.

Keep up the good work with the game.
Last edited by cui89 on Feb 28, 2013, 2:35:01 AM
Personally I think the reward point thing is ok..... except.... I think top 10 should get 2 demigods like in the last one week race.

I am probably not going to be very competitive in this race.. maybe just play a char for fun that I havent tried before
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Feb 28, 2013, 2:48:02 AM
You should also include races within this 1 week race.

After 3 hours the top 20 gets extra points. Within 6 hours, more points. Within 24 hours even more points.

And from time to time, you make shoutouts/notices, like: First one to whisper (a mod) and includes 1 rhoa feather in the message wins 5 points or so. :)

Just my 2cent.
IGN: Tiamos
Last edited by Swen88 on Feb 28, 2013, 3:23:29 AM
So much whining it's unfunny. If you don't like the rewards, don't play. Play the hour races that are STILL GOING ON ANYWAY. There's no issue here. It's the first week race of open beta with probably more people entering than ever before. Let them calibrate the points/prizes a few times before you get all butt hurt about it not being worth your time.

PS no one ever mentions FUN being a reason to play, instead of arbitrary numbers on profiles. Bragging rights are just as good as points to me.
Last edited by dandan88 on Feb 28, 2013, 4:03:32 AM
No level brackets :/ wont be worth it short races will still be better for points

so sad wanted to switch over to HC after this race not much incentive now.

for a 1 week party race

the price-stepping

is AWFUL

and thats an euphemism
I could just quote SAKUJ0's post. Rewards are bad and not worth time investment.
I didn't think rewards could get any worse than what they already were...... I guess I was wrong. There should be points just for leveling in this, like EVERY OTHER RACE, including 1 weeks in the past. Then you need to bring back currency rewards, to give people a real reason to race, because uniques are terrible and only have custom inventory art, they are worthless. Nobody wants to race when there is no real reward. And this is proven by the fact that 2k people race in even 1 hour race at this point, should be way more.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Feb 28, 2013, 5:57:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info