Season One, Race Event 21: One Week Party

Got five uniques and an exalted! :D
how long until the characters are moved to HC?
timezone: +2 GMT IGN: Zenoth
GG guys rank 4!

It was fun but I gotta agree that the prizes suck. My friend won like 5 demis in this one week span and got a lot more points. For the amount of effort and stamina you need to put in to get top 20 it's really not worth it. Also I ran a boring ass dual totem spec so that didn't really help either.

Playing duo the whole race with my buddy was a blast, and we had quite some luck with maps/gear aswell :) ended up on place 13!
"
daproof wrote:

Playing duo the whole race with my buddy was a blast, and we had quite some luck with maps/gear aswell :) ended up on place 13!

Nice chest!
Amazoone - LVL70 RIP, Ghenkis - LVL52 RIP, Tempelaar LVL55 RIP
Ghenkes - LVL83 EK Mara, Amazooon - lvl61 Ranger and both going strong :)
Great Race, eager to begin the next.
Continue the good work GGG.

"Sorry for my bad English"
Fun race regardless of prizes. Truly had a good time, good competition near the end...just wanted to thank everyone who participated, and especially my team (Reflexor, Finrodi, Eypes).
special thanks to fiveo for helping very much with materials

gg

Last edited by fastingjump on Mar 10, 2013, 5:45:16 PM
Prizes have been awarded! Thanks for the feedback about prizes, we're definitely reviewing them for the next event.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Duod with finrodi after our EK Witch decided to oneshot herself in Merciless Docks, until we picked up reflexor and bloodclotpls on the later days for mapping :)

GG, was a very fun experience, though exhausting. I agree a bit on the prize structure issue with the common opinion in this post aswell.
IGN: Eype
Last edited by eype on Mar 10, 2013, 6:47:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info