[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
frankiedux wrote:
I have tried for more than ten times to make the UberLab to use the points on ascendency, but at the minimum touch in the traps and i die. He can not stand anything in the traps, and it is almost impossible to finish the uberlab without touching the traps.
What tactics do you used to do at least once. I know in advance that this is not a char to farm the labyrinth but i wanted to do at least once.

granite flask +3000 armor or basalt for 15% phys reduction. craft for +armor or +movement etc, useful for lab (and the rest of the game :)

Last edited by WildWombat on Jan 13, 2018, 8:05:18 PM
how to sustain mana?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
How much crit chance is everyone running?
hey should i go for the helmet or the jewel first?
"
hey should i go for the helmet or the jewel first?

I'd go helmet, I'm happily running t14 & 15 without the jewel and just using warlords
Last edited by WildWombat on Jan 13, 2018, 10:48:03 PM
Quick question to those stacking attack speed towards 8aps, does the socketed gems are supported by faster projectiles help get towards this target?
I've read past ~20 pages and I'm still confused about how much APS should I have. Right now on ho I have 3.83 APS, when attacking 4.22, with charges 4.72. Should I increase or lower my APS? I've read that it shouldn't go past 4 if I dont have cooldown reduction gear. I've also read that there should be near 8 APS if I want to use Bodyswap without loosing dmg. I'm around level 70 now, so still in leveling phase, but I'm trying to hunt rest of my gear (rings, boots, jewels) and I'm not sure for what to aim for.
Quick question, Acuity is good for this build?
"
Knampfclown wrote:
how to sustain mana?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Can you guys help my min-max char (I still need to upgrade gems/flasks). I put this character together in a couple of hours the other night, but like it, so I want to min/max. Thanks!! Also, what would be the best setup (non mf - just speed) for farming shaped vault. thanks

Last edited by widowmaikr on Jan 14, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info