[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
ILoveFly wrote:
you don't need watchers for shaper, just +1 helm nd evade his slam/laser nd balls

You can drop assassin's mark for shaper as there's curse reduction and take warlord's mark. Even with curse reduction, due to our high DPS it'll cap your leech rate.
since POB doesnt accurately show shaper DPS how much you guys figure my shaper dps is with almost 70k tool tip with frenzy charges? Should be close to 1mil? I feels like I am doing a shit ton more damage compared to my 450k dps wander
"

You can drop assassin's mark for shaper as there's curse reduction and take warlord's mark. Even with curse reduction, due to our high DPS it'll cap your leech rate.

yep, or use dual curse rings/coh+ring, shaper with +1 helm not a big issue as uber atziri

"
streetRossi wrote:
since POB doesnt accurately show shaper DPS how much you guys figure my shaper dps is with almost 70k tool tip with frenzy charges? Should be close to 1mil? I feels like I am doing a shit ton more damage compared to my 450k dps wander

frenzy gives us cast speed what is fake dps
Yes, you need to divide by cast speed and multiply your average damage by # of orbs per second. (so you could add a mod "XX% more damage" while XX = (orbs per second / cast speed)
Last edited by Gluitina on Jan 13, 2018, 4:48:29 AM
"
jlbarbosa wrote:

I'm trying to build the build similar to yours could you evaluate my build please

Hi, as far as i see you need the following:

+1 VD Helm Enchant
Essence Gloves with 16& More Attack Speed + Supported by Faster Attacks
and, if you want to go my route completly, a Watchers Eye with -x mana cost while affected by clarity

Currently i guess you have quite some Mana issues? You should drop Clarity for now as it has no use without the watchers eye and Herald of Ice to have more free Mana. The gloves also pushes the manacost unnessecary with her 3 supportet gem stats. Faster Attacks is enough. For Herald of Ice you can eg run Vaal Grace. Had it myself for some time in my setup. But most time i just forgot to use it :D
This build is a ton of fun, first build in this league that I'm really, really enjoying. Only problem is I'm finding the map clear speed kind of slow, since I can't use something like Shield Charge/Whirling Blades, and the Bodyswap travelling seems super awkward and stops working a lot of the time when there's things in the way. Am I doing something wrong with the gem order or anything? If there's plenty of monster packs it's fine, but in between that it's very iffy if Bodyswap goes off or not. MH gems are VD/Conc/Crit Strikes, offhand is Unearth/GMP/Bodyswap, in those orders top to bottom.

Beyond that, how can I increase my clear speed/move speed? I was thinking of trying to stack some evasion and get a QotF going, since I'm not using a Kaom's right now, I have a 5l Belly.
"
This build is a ton of fun, first build in this league that I'm really, really enjoying. Only problem is I'm finding the map clear speed kind of slow, since I can't use something like Shield Charge/Whirling Blades, and the Bodyswap travelling seems super awkward and stops working a lot of the time when there's things in the way. Am I doing something wrong with the gem order or anything? If there's plenty of monster packs it's fine, but in between that it's very iffy if Bodyswap goes off or not. MH gems are VD/Conc/Crit Strikes, offhand is Unearth/GMP/Bodyswap, in those orders top to bottom.

Beyond that, how can I increase my clear speed/move speed? I was thinking of trying to stack some evasion and get a QotF going, since I'm not using a Kaom's right now, I have a 5l Belly.

just use 30% movementspeed boots + 70% movementspeed flask between packs. Least effort, max outcome.
"

Practice some more, while being solo PP with bodyswap spamming is one of the fastest clearspeed... Be sure to bind frenzy to a keyboard and not left/right click.
"
"

Practice some more, while being solo PP with bodyswap spamming is one of the fastest clearspeed... Be sure to bind frenzy to a keyboard and not left/right click.

Why using Frenzy on Kwybord instead of mice ?
Hi, any scion can link his gear?
Last edited by barickus on Jan 13, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info