[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
Rake7 wrote:
"
jlbarbosa wrote:

I'm trying to build the build similar to yours could you evaluate my build please

Hi, as far as i see you need the following:

+1 VD Helm Enchant
Essence Gloves with 16& More Attack Speed + Supported by Faster Attacks
and, if you want to go my route completly, a Watchers Eye with -x mana cost while affected by clarity

Currently i guess you have quite some Mana issues? You should drop Clarity for now as it has no use without the watchers eye and Herald of Ice to have more free Mana. The gloves also pushes the manacost unnessecary with her 3 supportet gem stats. Faster Attacks is enough. For Herald of Ice you can eg run Vaal Grace. Had it myself for some time in my setup. But most time i just forgot to use it :D

thanks for the help, I can not find the gloves would have some link or some to sell. I already made maps 15. build very good to yours.
how do you handle reflect ele dmg
"
decree101 wrote:
how do you handle reflect ele dmg

don´t run ele reflect maps

I have 26ex just sitting in the bank, basically only enough for either watcher's eye or Starkonja's Head with +1. I do still die more often than I'd like.

My question is, which purchase would be more for survivability/tankiness?

Also, if anyone had ideas on gear that would be great too.

My Current life is: 6,734
Why is ICS a better support for Volatile Dead rather than Elemental Focus? Apart from damage (EF shows higher damage than ICS) with ICS I crit almost all the time and shatter all corpses. Does not VD benefit from the corpses on the ground in order to produce some more VD without having to rely on Unearth to create them first?
"
Mirkocrocop wrote:
I have 26ex just sitting in the bank, basically only enough for either watcher's eye or Starkonja's Head with +1. I do still die more often than I'd like.

My question is, which purchase would be more for survivability/tankiness?

Also, if anyone had ideas on gear that would be great too.

My Current life is: 6,734

Swap cremation for bodyswap and kite mobs. You're not supposed to tank.

"
michaud808 wrote:
Why using Frenzy on Kwybord instead of mice ?

I find it easier to control where you're going. Maybe it's a personnal preference but you should try it if you find navigating with bodyswap hard or unprecise.

"
Why is ICS a better support for Volatile Dead rather than Elemental Focus? Apart from damage (EF shows higher damage than ICS) with ICS I crit almost all the time and shatter all corpses. Does not VD benefit from the corpses on the ground in order to produce some more VD without having to rely on Unearth to create them first?

Depends on your base crit chance.
I have tried for more than ten times to make the UberLab to use the points on ascendency, but at the minimum touch in the traps and i die. He can not stand anything in the traps, and it is almost impossible to finish the uberlab without touching the traps.
What tactics do you used to do at least once. I know in advance that this is not a char to farm the labyrinth but i wanted to do at least once.

My Gear:

And when you speak in APS i assume you are talking in Attack Per Second, right? In what skill do you get so much aps? (like 4, 5 or even like i have read 8?
Last edited by frankiedux on Jan 13, 2018, 6:14:15 PM
This is my current gear:
What suggestions do you have inorder to upgrade other than the +1 on the helm/castwhen damage taken and maybe some cooldown on other gears

I have 5.7k life
95% all res besides chaos
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
How are you guys using those attack speed gloves and not going over 4 APS with frenzy charges...? Are you not using 20/20 gems?

With those gloves I am WAY over 4 APS and start losing a considerable amount of Volatile Dead balls.

I took off the gloves and I get up to 3.88 APS with frenzy charges and do considerably better... Started using the "blind" gloves instead.

If your having trouble with uber lab, swap your pens for a couple of swords or claws and use whirling blades/faster attacks to move fast, and a movespeed potion, and 4 life potions. Also you could socket immortal call and cast when damage taken. You don't have to use the pen setup for lab. Redblade tramplers cost 1c and make you invunerable to burning ground, could be useful.
Last edited by HeManNZ on Jan 13, 2018, 6:53:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info