[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

The pob link don't match. When I take the link, there is no skill in the tree
https://pastebin.com/s7k3G4Wp

Updated for 3.4

Includes both a dual curse and single curse setup. The dual curse provides Warlord's Mark for added survivability but is by no means required (and quite a bit more expensive). A single curse setup using Assassin's Mark with well rounded gear should be more than enough for all content.

Frenzy - GMP - LGOH are mandatory. The fourth slot is flexible. I run pierce to curse more enemies but volley support is also a good option. I've also seen multistrike in use.

The build is still strong and quite cost effective. At ~8K HP when fully built, it is quite durable for deep delves.

Cheers
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Sep 23, 2018, 4:32:29 PM
"
https://pastebin.com/s7k3G4Wp

Updated for 3.4

Includes both a dual curse and single curse setup. The dual curse provides Warlord's Mark for added survivability but is by no means required (and quite a bit more expensive). A single curse setup using Assassin's Mark with well rounded gear should be more than enough for all content.

Frenzy - GMP - LGOH are mandatory. The fourth slot is flexible. I run pierce to curse more enemies but volley support is also a good option. I've also seen multistrike in use.

The build is still strong and quite cost effective. At ~8K HP when fully built, it is quite durable for deep delves.

Cheers

ty
Last edited by CAPSLOCK_ON on Sep 24, 2018, 6:48:20 PM
Is this build nerfed in 3.4?
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
is this a good starter build and work my way up to the poet's pen setup?
"
is this a good starter build and work my way up to the poet's pen setup?

well if u have 160 chaos to get the poet pen yeah :)
Is this build still viable? I looking for a body swap poets pen build but noone seems to be doing one for 3.5. Only see arc poets pen builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info