[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
timrclarke wrote:
"
dekkiller wrote:
Should I proritize watchers eye or kaoms first?

I wrote a huge reply to you but accidentally clicked the quote button and it deleted it so I will do a short version of it.

Playing my own Elementalist Witch version of this so take my advice with a grain of salt..

Get a Kaom's first if your HP is very low.
Get a Watcher's Eye first if you have like 4k+ HP and can't sustain in the maps you are doing off Atziri's Promise leech/Life flask alone.

I was using Kaom's but have swapped it out for a Loreweave and it feels much nicer, even with losing around 1.2k health. Sitting at just under 5k hp with 561 ES and do deathless Shaper/Red Elder very easily.

I am using an Elder ring with Warlord's Mark on hit over Poacher's Mark or Assasin's Mark, whatever is recommended..I forget.

here is an example of running a corrupt t14 map without Watcher's Eye equipped and leeching off Warlord's and flask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYkZ53eDCsk&feature=youtu.be

and here is an example of DPS with Eye equipped on last phase of a deathless Shaper run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKHhj9eBdAI&feature=youtu.be

Only running a 40% VD Damage enchant on Starkonja's. Can't justify +1 corpse atm.

Anyway, just my opinion but hope this helps you/anyone else.

Cheers

Hey, thanks for the reply.

Just for some clarification are you running both the watchers gem and warlords mark ring? I just got the jewel and am not sure if i should keep the warlords mark or respec those points for fire/ele damage.

The loreweave part is interesting, im running kaoms atm but i might swap over as well.

Also which character is it? Im really interested to see your build.
First of all I should say thank you for this build! It is amazing! Tried a lot of them, but this one is the best for me!

Here's my setup:

Please check if everything is fine with items... I removed Flame Dash 'cause I'm ok with teleport moving around so I don't need it.

All resistance are above 75% (around 135%). Damage from Volatile without any buffs is 18k.

What do you think?

Thank you!
Hello. I was following the skill tree with you recommend with Watcher's Eye. I checked your Path of Building and the tree there has a lot of different nodes. Which one should i follow?
Uber elder down on first set with 2 Portals left.
Here is my take on the build
PoB: https://pastebin.com/MxTA3sDa
Panth: Solaris and Yugul

Last edited by Raazen on Jun 29, 2018, 3:15:12 PM
Rat's Nest or Starkonja for end game? With +1
without body swap is still ok? I love the mechanic but the swap as lighting warp is kind of awful to see , imho

But using culling over bodyswap the dps is still ok?

Thanks for share this build =)

good loot
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Thx you so much, i really enjoy this build, is so much fun and OP, but i have some question to ask you. I have some little issue about Mana, it's run out too fast when i faced boss. And at level 84, i have 21k DPS on Volatile Dead, is that good enough for tier 15?
Anyway thank you so much for the build, the best build i ever seen <3
What do you guys think of my version?

LVL95 with about 7.9K HP

Please let me know if you see anything wrong.
Hi what level should immortal call and CWDT be for this build in 3.3?
Last edited by ckjh on Jul 11, 2018, 11:11:21 PM
why do u have double curse and where do u put it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info