[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
ytko wrote:
Can someone explain bodyswap mechanics to me? It's just teleporting randomly... Sometimes it works, sometimes is doesnt. I am really confused how to make it work all the time or how to teleport to the my mouse location (when i use frenzy). Thx in advance.

It teleports you to a corpse, i think it first try to teleport near your cursor. But if there is an obstacle (many stuff seems to block the path even if they doesn't seems to be in path or big enough) it targets any viable corpse... So maybe not in front of you and sometimes in dangerous places (like in fire during a labyrinth).

"
smelcami wrote:

Woou man, what a great test!! There is a similar build, created by another player, if you have not seen it yet, I recommend you do it, maybe it can help you to have more options. Thanks for sharing your experience, it is appreciated.

Is that Lallalaus one ? I've just read it fast, seems pretty close to my version considering stuff, but i may be closer to your considering skill tree. I'm not far from MoM and from Eldritch battery, i may consider aiming for them to try, but right now i have no real survivability issues. ^^

Updates since yesterday : ding lvl92
=> raped red Elder guardian again but i think keeping body swap for them : multy phase with damaging (some aoe and some of the area stuff, especially on lightning places) keep going on while elder teleporting the boss, dont like to dodge with flame dash. Lightning guy sometimes anoyiong while in flying form. Circling with body swap feels way safer.
=> almost raped red Elder, he just OS me once, didn't saw him teleporting at all, he was doing the spiral throwing hentai tentacles everywhere then he was undermy but and killed me. He was already 50% after a very few seconds, went back, finished him then afk right clic for portal phase. Very very easy. With flame dash this time, so no body swap in wands, difference in damage make fight much safer (and flame dash perfect if frozen to avoid the last hit)
=> killed all Shaper guardian, no problem, except Navali prophetie powerfull ennemies with spirit, minotaure hit me twice, killed me twice. XD Hydra is more easily dodged with flame dash. Think chimera is easier with body swap (should use a swap set of wands).
=> tried shaper, didn't do it in ages. It was toooo easy. I did twice but totally avoidable, just very rusty and not used to shaper mecanics, one of the two times i had a vortex inside zana bubble. Damage output is just incredible, spam / dash to dodge bubbles / spam / dash to avoid laser, rince, repeat. Very easy and fast.

After that i felt in good shape so i went to try the Hall of grandmaster, friend with similar build told me that as usual some max block guys are a nono... Didn't saw them and clear the whole stuff without any death or any risk in fact. I'll try some more tomorrow to see if i was just lucky and didn't met the bad guys, but i'm pretty sure to have killed at least one max block (the one with big regen and tempest shield).
Spam bubbles, get close, run away with flamedash. If bubbles stop moving, it's good. :D

Very happy ^^
So do we just level all gems to 20(21) and quality max?
this build is amazing, even with no enchant its decent.

made so much money out of it im just having ufn with it now

destroying everything in the game atm

dropped double curse and went for warlords mark only idk if im gimping myself on damage without pcoc
Well I am quite at my motivation end of this season for now, so I wanted to offer you my Amulet which has really nice stats.

I risked to corrupt it because it would explode in efficiency with additional curse or fire leech implicit.

But there is no other Amulet out there like mine in poe.trade so feel free to offer me and I will think about it.

Greetings and have fun with this build its amazing.
Im a little bit confused (Only recently started playing) but how are endurance charges being generated for immortal call to work? My guess was a ring with Warlords Mark but it doesn't look like you are using it.

What am I missing?
Hi nice build. What is the +1 curse for in skill tree? Aren't you just using 1 curse (assassins mark)?

Edit: Nevermind. I read the comments.
Last edited by _olraC_ on Jan 16, 2018, 5:22:46 PM
thanks for your build guide!

I followed your guide up to level 73. My question is.... what is the defence mechanism of this build? amour or evasion? what should i buy the items to saving my life? plz give me an answer;(
"
heo209 wrote:
thanks for your build guide!

I followed your guide up to level 73. My question is.... what is the defence mechanism of this build? amour or evasion? what should i buy the items to saving my life? plz give me an answer;(

Neither nor. Just life
Mate, spend a few points and spec down into the dodge/spell dodge passives, then use some evasion flasks during boss fights, should work a treat.
i have 0.20 cooldown time on volatile dead
so i gonna need to have 5 attack speed per sec ??
FIX SG SERVER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info