[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

i love this build but idk i feel like im doing something wrong, i have like 5k hp atm and everything one shots me and my damage is not that good vs bosses but im mobs its fine, what am i doing wrong?

"
RabzH wrote:
i love this build but idk i feel like im doing something wrong, i have like 5k hp atm and everything one shots me and my damage is not that good vs bosses but im mobs its fine, what am i doing wrong?

You don't have Warlord curse... You're missing 2% leech...

You're using Herald of Ice with no curse on hit, what's the point then ?

To begin you should use bodyswap, its better to kite mobs avoiding damages and dangerous zones.
Last edited by Gluitina on Dec 25, 2017, 10:00:11 AM

Just listing my gear for reference.

I feel like I have a stupid question but I've run into it twice now. When mobs have resist to elemental damage I can't kill them? Is there something I'm missing?
"
"
RabzH wrote:

You don't have Warlord curse... You're missing 2% leech...

You're using Herald of Ice with no curse on hit, what's the point then ?

To begin you should use bodyswap, its better to kite mobs avoiding damages and dangerous zones.

why bodyswap?
Hi mate !

Merry Xmas !!!

Im building your POB for Scion you posted on your youtube video (chayula kill).

Is it all up to date ? if not can you update this version of the build ??

Thx
"
RabzH wrote:

why bodyswap?

So you can dodge dangerous zone and kite monsters ? You can also take Cremation if you prefer.

"
Mirkocrocop wrote:

I feel like I have a stupid question but I've run into it twice now. When mobs have resist to elemental damage I can't kill them? Is there something I'm missing?

Why GMP + LMP on unearth ? Helmet enchant was nerfed and you don't even have it. Drop LMP for cremation or bodyswap.
Plz explain for me why +1 is better tha 40% damage...

Volatile Dead destroys up to 1 additional Corpses (33% more dps???)
40% increased Volatile Dead damage

Path of Building no have suport for test, anyone have a good awswer for me!?
"
Durish wrote:

The reasoning I've heard from others is that it's effectively a 33% more damage modifier versus a 40% increased modifier.

My own reasoning would just be that an extra volatile explosion is better for clearing than the explosions doing a bit more damage, since they already do so much anyway.

Though personally I'd be thrilled to have either enchant, and am sure you'll clear all content with either one.
"
"
RabzH wrote:

why bodyswap?

So you can dodge dangerous zone and kite monsters ? You can also take Cremation if you prefer.

"
Mirkocrocop wrote:

Why GMP + LMP on unearth ? Helmet enchant was nerfed and you don't even have it. Drop LMP for cremation or bodyswap.

So basically I've been gimping myself ... THANK YOU!

I have somewhat of a funny story I'm sure other people have. I started this build because I got the enchantment +3 volatile dead on a rat's nest. I started leveling and I had put the helm up for 11ex just to see if I'd get action. Sure enough, someone wanted to buy. I struggled with it and said screw it, I need currency so I sold it ... 2 days later it was nerfed. Huge sale for me that's for sure.
"
Shaemis wrote:
"
Durish wrote:

The reasoning I've heard from others is that it's effectively a 33% more damage modifier versus a 40% increased modifier.

My own reasoning would just be that an extra volatile explosion is better for clearing than the explosions doing a bit more damage, since they already do so much anyway.

Though personally I'd be thrilled to have either enchant, and am sure you'll clear all content with either one.

Asking because +1 is more less 15ex and 40% Damage is only 1ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info