[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
Mirkocrocop wrote:
I feel like I have a stupid question but I've run into it twice now. When mobs have resist to elemental damage I can't kill them? Is there something I'm missing?

Did you remember to grab the Inevitable Judgement ascendancy? Because it makes elemental resists 0% on crits, so increased resists should hardly even impact you at all.
Hey do you think life leech support linked with unearth might be an alternate option for watcher's eye jewel to help out with boss fights?
"
Marash wrote:
which Watcher's Eye is better with life leech while affected by anger or vitality?

Anger leech will be better
But the jewel itself is expensive
About 12ex yesterday I check
Got lucky got mine for 10ex
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Last edited by pro2017 on Dec 26, 2017, 1:28:38 AM
If you have the Watcher's Eye, is it enough leech? Is it still worth going dual-curse?
"
RabzH wrote:
is body swap better than cremation for 1v1?

For bosses where you need to avoid attacks or damage, yes because it allows you to deal damage while kiting constantly. HarryHaller used Bodyswap to do Chayula for example.

"
ArkanePanda wrote:
Hey do you think life leech support linked with unearth might be an alternate option for watcher's eye jewel to help out with boss fights?

Probably not, you're loosing out mobility (bodyswap) or damage (cremation) to get a shitty leech (unearth isn't our main damage skill). You'd rather use Warlord's curse.

"
If you have the Watcher's Eye, is it enough leech? Is it still worth going dual-curse?

Double curse is worth doing yeah. For your leech it depends on what you're planing to do, best way to know is checking if that's enough for you. Remember you can still use atziri's acuity for double leech.
Why not to use a 6-link armour?

Why Kaom's heart would be better?

6 link isn't it better to have a higher dps and more possibilities?
Last edited by neosilver1 on Dec 26, 2017, 5:35:59 AM
"
neosilver1 wrote:
Why not to use a 6-link armour?

Why Kaom's heart would be better?

6 link isn't it better to have a higher dps and more possibilities?

This build main damage source is Volatile Dead (triggered in Poet's Pen), not Frenzy/Barrage. There's no point for a 6L. Kaom's is like 1400+ HP alone with 40% fire damage.

You can use a 6L but that'll be more expensive for less profit. Only benefit could be like:

Frenzy/Barrage + Attack Speed + Curse on hit + Curse + Culling Strike + GMP
"
pro2017 wrote:
"
Marash wrote:
which Watcher's Eye is better with life leech while affected by anger or vitality?

Anger leech will be better
But the jewel itself is expensive
About 12ex yesterday I check
Got lucky got mine for 10ex

This is not problem i have both of them but why is anger better?
"
Marash wrote:

This is not problem i have both of them but why is anger better?

Because you're doing a shitton of fire damage, not that much physical. Also Anger is an important part of the build while vitality isn't.
Last edited by Gluitina on Dec 26, 2017, 6:41:52 AM
Have anyone run Atziri or Uber Atziri yet? The reflect in the first ohase is stil kinda stupid, maybe im missing something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info