[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
Durish wrote:
Plz explain for me why +1 is better tha 40% damage...

Volatile Dead destroys up to 1 additional Corpses (33% more dps???)
40% increased Volatile Dead damage

Path of Building no have suport for test, anyone have a good awswer for me!?

I'll take my case as example.

On POB, average damage of an orb is 31k. With 4 APS that's 6 orbs per second. DPS is 186k (6x31).

With +1 enchant, you'll get 2 additionnal orbs per second, that's 62k more damage.

With 40% increased damage, the damage is additive with other damage sources. Difference is like 3k per orb (that's 6 x 3k = 18k damage)

On top of that, you get 2 additionnal orbs per second, so better targeting and sustain of damage.
Well, have to say that so far this build has been defecating over everything I've been able to throw at it. Gonna push for shaper and see how it performs against Guardians (elder guardians are a joke).

Don't have the leech jewel (yet), finding it hard so far to justify the pricetag.
Thx for this build. Pretty solid damage and farm speed.

I got one question: Im doin Atziri runs and something is reflecting in the FIRST phase, not in the 4 mirro phase. I rly dont know, since when or whatz in generell is reflecting. Never happend, that Atziri is reflecting damage in the first phase. Got a Curse Immune flask for my Warlords Mark ring.
Little update:

Killed Shaper and Chayula. Shaper one dead, with Cremation wasnt big of a deal.

I recommend for Chayula, not running Cremation. She is hitting pretty hard and her Chaos Cycolne is to fast for the Cremation explosions. I died 3 times after i changed to full VD.

I am using the Doedre's Tenure Gloves

Rarity: Unique
Doedre's Tenure
Velvet Gloves
--------
Energy Shield: 41 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
Str: 102
Int: 140
--------
Sockets: B-B-R-B
--------
Item Level: 73
--------
Trigger Decree of Inferno on Kill
--------
58% increased Spell Damage
+20 to Intelligence
15% reduced Cast Speed
+32 to maximum Energy Shield
--------
While Doedre lacked Maligaro's sense of style,
she surpassed her master in pure malevolence.

Would changing these to the spell gloves with +spell damage be more in my favor? I know I gain Life, and could get attack speed. But aside from that I dont need the resist.
which Watcher's Eye is better with life leech while affected by anger or vitality?
"
"
RabzH wrote:

why bodyswap?

So you can dodge dangerous zone and kite monsters ? You can also take Cremation if you prefer.

"
Mirkocrocop wrote:

Just listing my gear for reference.

I feel like I have a stupid question but I've run into it twice now. When mobs have resist to elemental damage I can't kill them? Is there something I'm missing?

Why GMP + LMP on unearth ? Helmet enchant was nerfed and you don't even have it. Drop LMP for cremation or bodyswap.

im already using cremation instead of body swap...
"
HarryHaller wrote:
Little update:

Killed Shaper and Chayula. Shaper one dead, with Cremation wasnt big of a deal.

I recommend for Chayula, not running Cremation. She is hitting pretty hard and her Chaos Cycolne is to fast for the Cremation explosions. I died 3 times after i changed to full VD.

is body swap better than cremation for 1v1?
Is there a way to get the volatile dead to appear on the first shot? I mean, can the gems or wands be arranged such that the unearth then volatile dead happen in one click?
"
Novgov wrote:
Is there a way to get the volatile dead to appear on the first shot? I mean, can the gems or wands be arranged such that the unearth then volatile dead happen in one click?

Nope 😭 not on the first cast on a fresh ground unless you self cast unearth or desecrate beforehand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info