[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

I'm obviously missing something, but how are you generating endurance charges for immortal call?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the ring you're running
Last edited by cunningham348 on Dec 24, 2017, 4:12:19 PM
"
Whispers of Doom to use a second curse. Warlord's Mark + Assassin's Mark, That will make your sustain increase.

Thanks totally forgot about this curse! I dropped the Immortal Call Setup for a Herald of Ice + CoH and Warlords Mark on top of the Frenzy + CoH + Assassin´s Mark setup. I actually don´t feel like i need the "Whispers of Doom" Node since i have all 3 Charges up all the time while mapping. I will try the "Heart of Flame" Node instead for 71% Increased Fire Damage and 3% Damage Penetrate through fire res (also give´s more leech per second)
Can this build be used as a speed map farmer (comparable to a wander, for example) if used without helm enchant and Watcher's Eye?

Basically, will the budget version work for speedrunning T10-15 maps?
"
Can this build be used as a speed map farmer (comparable to a wander, for example) if used without helm enchant and Watcher's Eye?

Basically, will the budget version work for speedrunning T10-15 maps?

Yeah, of course !
So what's the consensus on the poet's links between cremation / unearth / GMP and the other variants with bodyswap and whatnot ?

Also for VD, ele focus or inc crit strikes ? Focus is more upfront dmg but those crits are so juicy to get rid of resistances...
First of all ... thank you for this build :) Wanted to play KB this league but did not look forward to figure out single target (dont like barrage) and this build is KB play style with single target damage as well as aoe :) Now to my question ...

Im using cremation, bodyswap is nice and propably a bit faster (but not that much faster) but cremation is much safer and better for single tartget. Does cast speed effect the speed of volcano spiting fire projectiles?

Ty for answer.
Removed my question, after starting the build i fully understand why and why it was a dumb question.
Last edited by Aevaris on Dec 25, 2017, 8:43:21 AM
Question: what u do with lack of Dex?

oh wait nvm solve it
with tree need at least 63 dex for me !
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Last edited by pro2017 on Dec 24, 2017, 11:07:24 PM
Flame Dash is not a red gem :/
Thanks op after play around pob Changing gear I have around 750k+ dps without x2 opal
The belt is absolute nice it give me 2-3k up dps per 1 Jewel with is x2
What a beast with high crit multi
With flask properly I can see 1m dps

All I can say the build is expensive and cheap as well

Will test the survivablity when I have time to play!
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info