What We're Working On

I wanted to say two things about Volatile Dead almost mentionned in the topic:

1. Volatile Dead either self cast or used with spell totem like I am doing it myself now at HC, doesn't target neither Arakali nor Kitava in the encounters just like you mentionned "Using Body Swap with Spell Totem currently doesn't work for targeting Kitava." - same goes for Volatile Dead, especially when it comes to spell totems they sit lifeless in front of the boss and do nothing even surrounded by corpses from Desecrate.

2.Volatile Dead still has some issues on normal mobs that the orbs still dont deal damage after travelling a bit of distance.
"
Demonyte wrote:
You better give back our Old Vaal pact, this new thing is just horrible. Made me lose 5 characters.

Path of Life Gain on Hit :(

2x Wasp Nets is more tankier than fucking max block gladiator, lol (have both characters)

moved from my max block gladiator reave/molten strike

to a raider dodge/life gain on hit

sooo much more tankier, like holy shit.

i originally thought max block gladiator would be better
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 14, 2017, 12:05:13 AM
There shall be no coal in your Christmas Stockings GGG
Awsome but one thing i would LOVE to see on the list is the sound thingie. Since 3.1 alot of sounds just do not play sometimes and that includes the Loot Filter alerts. It is very annoying. :(
"
The hitbox size of the entrance to Abyssal Depths is too large.

THIS TIMES 9999999999999999999999999
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
"
atrofear wrote:
Yeah, these constant crashes everytime literally is hindering me from doing master ROTA runs. About 25-30% chance of me crashing. It's also stopping me from doing my uber lab runs because I crash before getting done with the run. Also there is a sound bug that basically mutes some parts of the sound effects, such as item filter sound or effects in general. Amazing expansion & league so far, but it's actually almost unplayable atm sadly.

i remember when i was running with 2gigs of ram...
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
cast on crit while dual wielding poet's pen >.< wont cast the spell... broken.
This league needs fixing and 1000 other things before you think about linking scam boxes.

Wtf were your testers doing this time around?
This league needs fixing and 1000 other things before you think about linking scam boxes.

Wtf were your testers doing this time around?

Blatant shit like Elder mobs making no sound when you hit them or the elder guardian fight being impossible to access should never, ever, make it live.
Last edited by DrDraids on Dec 14, 2017, 12:54:05 AM
Hey GGG, while you are at it, please fix some of the Facebreaker bugs.

1) Bleed and Poison don't benefit at all from Facebreakers, meaning the 'xxx% more unarmed physical damage' modifier doesn't work on it. It's freakin weak, no matter how much nodes you invest into poison or bleed. Heck, Brightbeak even does like quintuple dmg with it in comparison to Facebreakers because weapon damage does factor into it but unarmed damage does not...

2) The 'adds x-x physical damage to claw attacks' from abyss jewels deosn't work with Rigwald's Curse. Rigwald's Curse states that 'modifiers to claw damage also apply to unarmed damage', so technically this should work.

Other than having fallen into these traps (tried crit unarmed with poison and bleed), and having to invest everything into freakin Regrets, I am enjoying the mechanics of Abyss league. It is just so much fun when you get spammed with monsters and they give good loot. Thanks, keep up the good work ;) (and please fix those bugs)
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info