What We're Working On

What about SOUND issues?
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
"
Quentz wrote:
I had a the same issue a few months back

It wasn't the same issue. What we're talking about right now is a 3.1 issue and everyone has it to some degree - some notice it faster because their builds produce more sounds. If you didn't, you will as soon as you do some party play.
<< Blood Offering is able to be used in conjunction with other Offering skills.
If you remove this, there is very little reason to wear that chest imho.

keep it and fix variable order instead.
Ok, when u play to fix game and servers, it is rlly stupid to lose atziri maps because your server/game crushes?
This problem is for years and with every update is often, can we expect game fixes this century?
"
Sarno wrote:
I don’t know of another dev studio which posts an announcement literally every day.
P.S.
More blooper videos please. ♥

Yes this ^. As someone who has worked as programmer and been annoyed at even having to log hours and write code summaries for pull requests I am amazed that you guys manage to get someone to write a public post every single day. I know many software and gaming companies that have entire publicity teams (non-technical, part of marketing) and they still don't release posts and updates every single day. Even the more diligent gaming teams I've seen will only commit to about one post a week.

We appreciate you sharing your in-progress stuff with us, and keeping us up to date with what to expect. We also appreciate the various teasers, interviews, and silly posts you make once in a while. I speak for myself (but likely also many others) when I say that Sarno is not the only one who checks in on the forums regularly and sometimes even waits for the daily post to come out. Keep up the stellar work guys.
By the way, what about gamepedia? Are you guys have any concern about that? All information about this game is rekt. Without it, the game it self is really really deep forest, and i mean DEEP.

Maybe someone can contact with responsible persons who are working on gamepedia and try to fix those problems and errors? Thanks
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Last edited by LG0012 on Dec 14, 2017, 2:45:56 AM
"Spell Echo and Multistrike no longer repeatedly casts or attacks for certain minions. We have a fix for this already but it requires further testing. It will be deployed relatively soon."
great.... think it's time to reroll soon then:(
really crappy because i just found all the uniques needed in ssf abyss league fml
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Detonate Mines sometimes fails to detonate if you try to detonate it while running.

Yay I did it!
let us turn shadows off (x64)

thx
A bit of constructive feedback on Abyss league:

As is now I think it's a perfectly acceptable mechanic. I could happily play this until 3.2.0. I think this is quite a lot better than Harbinger design. You're trying to lean towards the class of mechanics that have been more popular without just releasing the same thing over and over and that's appreciated.

I think there is some polish that could be put on Abyss to make it more fun, though.

First, the abyss visibility. It's been stated many times here, but I also can not keep track of when the abyss starts to move. I think the inner depths of the cracks and pits should have a higher visibility color. They completely fade into the texture of most tilesets as is.

Secondly, the monster design. The mortars and bugs in particular are not very fun to deal with. They spawn all over the place way away from the abysses themselves and make cleaning up after an abyss much less fun and intuitive than they could be. Maybe decouple the bugs into their own separate spawn so that they stop spawning when an abyss is over and tighten up where the mortar guys can spawn. I think a lot of breach's fun was how clean and intuitive it was. You had a clear separation between the action and the looting. You had a period of fast paced action that had a clean finish, abyss feels extremely sloppy and annoying at times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info