What We're Working On

"
Demonyte wrote:
You better give back our Old Vaal pact, this new thing is just horrible. Made me lose 5 characters.

then you need to work on your character/play style. vaal pact was only needed because of reflect. they fixed that. now you don't even need it if you are going leech.
thnx guys, you are all doing a great job at GGG :))
hyped for the xbox update <3
"
Spell Echo and Multistrike no longer repeatedly casts or attacks for certain minions. We have a fix for this already but it requires further testing. It will be deployed relatively soon.

Okay ggg, thanks for another nerf and goodbye
"
EonLight wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
I don’t know of another dev studio which posts an announcement literally every day.
P.S.
More blooper videos please. ♥

Yes this ^. As someone who has worked as programmer and been annoyed at even having to log hours and write code summaries for pull requests I am amazed that you guys manage to get someone to write a public post every single day. I know many software and gaming companies that have entire publicity teams (non-technical, part of marketing) and they still don't release posts and updates every single day. Even the more diligent gaming teams I've seen will only commit to about one post a week.

We appreciate you sharing your in-progress stuff with us, and keeping us up to date with what to expect. We also appreciate the various teasers, interviews, and silly posts you make once in a while. I speak for myself (but likely also many others) when I say that Sarno is not the only one who checks in on the forums regularly and sometimes even waits for the daily post to come out. Keep up the stellar work guys.

I second this. The openness and the sheer amouont of your communication is by far the best of any game company I've seen.
"
J4zzyJ wrote:
"
sarannah101 wrote:

-Put a flask/orb vendor in the Epilogue town.

You mean like Lani?

Haha, I'm such a moron some times... googled her and found out I overlooked her every time.

Personally I hardly ever used vaal pact, but the way it was was just broken. If you cannot get by with the new vaal pact, you never were dodging/using mechanics.
You guys are the heroes of nowadays video game industry, thank you for all the hard work.

BTW Why didn't you buff regular monster's HP? Seems weird after all these layers of power stacking since like ascendancy.
Last edited by Inscaped on Dec 14, 2017, 4:06:50 AM
Thanks GGG for best Arpg hack slash game ever! and thanks to the dev team. I have never seen dev team or lead desinger cares so much about thiers fans =)).. Nice to see your kindness and service for us..

Mery Christmas and happy new yer every one in GGG =)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
Demonyte wrote:
You better give back our Old Vaal pact, this new thing is just horrible. Made me lose 5 characters.

then you need to work on your character/play style. vaal pact was only needed because of reflect. they fixed that. now you don't even need it if you are going leech.

That's not even a main reason.
Vaal Pact never "worked with reflect" in the way you think.
Reflected damage occured before the insta-leech, there were a lot of people who died expecting the opposite order of applying.

VP was broken and virtually provided "immortality" in many cases.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
jesus i truly hope u dont forgot to make the abyssal cracks more visible. because that is extreme cancer to see right now especially in like 90% of the maps. asap.
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Dec 14, 2017, 4:29:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info