What We're Working On

"
sarannah101 wrote:

-Put a flask/orb vendor in the Epilogue town.

You mean like Lani?
Please add dialogue/one liners for exiles past act 4 with 3.2 :(
I hope you are working on fixing the unbearable latency spikes since the launch of this expansion for many many users.

I can only take so much and I am at about my limit. I am not enjoying my self at all.

The poor quality of this release certainly highlights GGG trying and failing to fit 26 weeks of work into 17.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Dec 14, 2017, 1:20:32 AM
"
Sarno wrote:
Y’know, I’ve probably said this before and I might say it again - but thank you, sincerely, for posting as frequently as you do. I’ve really gotten used to having something new to read daily, and I don’t know of another dev studio which posts an announcement literally every day.

I say this because I caught myself waiting for the day’s thread, and was suddenly struck by the absurdity of that expectation. Bex, Natalia, Eben, anyone else involved - thank you. :)

That's why you guys get my money... and love. (when I had money)

RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
You didn't even mention the sound bug a lot of people are experiencing?

I mean, seriously... You do realize that it's a rather major bug when a lot of people are constantly in danger of losing valuable loot and have to be in a state of never-ending paranoia, backtracking and double-checking every corner of the map?

It's weird enough that the bug is not on the known list and that there's not a single dev reply in the bug report thread yet; but seeing no mention in this post too is just unbelievable.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2039441

Are you using any applications such as DFX to enhance the sound on your computer? I had a the same issue a few months back where my in game sound just went off (i think in instances where I opened the browser and my game was in the background/minimized). What I did to rectify this is I went to the sound options menu and selected the default sound option on the drop down and sound came back. I reverted back to dfx and haven't had the same issue ever since.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Where are those "abundance of buffs" you promised in 3.1 ..that you then said were delayed for a followup patch?

All I see are bug fixes.

Excitable buffs should be a highlight, no?
Nerf volatile dead pls ? How the hell a skill with endless instances can be existed ?
"
Sarno wrote:
Y’know, I’ve probably said this before and I might say it again - but thank you, sincerely, for posting as frequently as you do. I’ve really gotten used to having something new to read daily, and I don’t know of another dev studio which posts an announcement literally every day.

I say this because I caught myself waiting for the day’s thread, and was suddenly struck by the absurdity of that expectation. Bex, Natalia, Eben, anyone else involved - thank you. :)

P.S.
More blooper videos please. ♥

Yep, this. I admit that I'm critical of a lot of things GGG does recently, but support or communication is nothing to complain about.
Also, I love the elemental status effects changes with new uniques. Shits good
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
back old voice to Maramoa. this one sounds like whore,who works for 5$/day.
When are you going to bring map tabs to the guild stash? Since my friends, and I, pool our maps for our guild, I don't see a point in getting one of these for my account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info