What We're Working On

You better give back our Old Vaal pact, this new thing is just horrible. Made me lose 5 characters.
what happen to the wiki???
Requesting control-click in and out of guild stash tab, thank you.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
kakulaz wrote:
what happen to the wiki???

the wiki is run by another 3rd party outfit, not GGG. apparently many other game wikis are wonky right now and not just PoE.
Thank you for the updates! keep up the great work GGG
More game companies should learn from GGG.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Yeah, these constant crashes everytime literally is hindering me from doing master ROTA runs. About 25-30% chance of me crashing. It's also stopping me from doing my uber lab runs because I crash before getting done with the run. Also there is a sound bug that basically mutes some parts of the sound effects, such as item filter sound or effects in general. Amazing expansion & league so far, but it's actually almost unplayable atm sadly.
Thank you! So awesome to hear we are getting Abyss Supporter Packs. HYPE!
Love the fact you guys continue to keep us informed on even the small things you are working on.

<3
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
Last edited by Dyntheos on Dec 13, 2017, 11:47:35 PM
Thank you for war of the atlas, some minor things I'd like to see though:

-Always have atleast 5 maps from every map type be an elder controlled map(white/yellow/red tier), so we can keep playing elder maps if we want.
-Please make a portal open in EVERY map after killing the boss, which teleports you back to the entrance of the map
-Improve crack visibility(already worked on).
-Put a flask/orb vendor in the Epilogue town.
-Remove the null portal cold resist, feels unfair as a cold character as it is the only element it resists.
-Make shaped maps count as the regular map of the branch they are in, so they can drop +1 maps even if no higher maps(as the shaped one) are unlocked still.

So far I love war for the atlas, having a dynamic atlas really rocks. Thank you GGG!
Last edited by sarannah101 on Dec 13, 2017, 11:53:49 PM
BIG THANKS !! cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info