Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

so i cant put even shaper fragments from past league if war for the atlas is selected? in standard, cant add anything unless i play and get new maps or buy new tab for old maps.

EDIT: there wasn't even fragment places. but still all past maps and unique maps have to go for their own map tab, but what about future leagues, thre will be one for every? keeping last league map tab now as remove only in standard.
Last edited by b0keh on Dec 12, 2017, 5:32:24 PM
The hype is real!
"
Nousatsu wrote:
I dont want to say its not awesome, but i kinda expected an upgrade button like in essence tab :P

how would any system choose which maps to upgrade?
that it doesnt upgrade 20% vaaled good maps?

maybe a pop up window where u can put 3 maps you want to upgrade would work here, eh?

i like the idea...
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
Woah! good job!
The only thing missing now is a sorting option for efficiency so i can say good bye to playing tetris on my tabs.
Woho I love it.
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
So what about the fragment tab?

https://i.redd.it/nvdc77v8qh301.png
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Shut up and take my money!
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
Shut up and take (MORE OF) my money!

(Nicely done!)
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
Holy crap... I am speechless.

Great design, it seems extremely efficient. Wow!

Now give us those Abyss packs so I can buy one and get a Map Tab!
Instant buy, then realized that I can only put new OR old maps in there, not both. That is kind of meh, especially so close after the release of a new expansion where everyone has tons of legacy maps :/.

If it was 100 points, I'd just buy a second one, but 150 points for storing something that is legacy seems kind of steep.

EDIT: It would be nice if you could improve the search function, by the way. After testing this for 5 minutes, I have to say that I am currently debating putting all my maps into a quad tab instead, because putting maps into a quad tab doesn't cause a delay, and because the search works much more efficiently.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Dec 12, 2017, 5:39:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info