Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

I instant bought it, but you should consider adding slots for fragments (dawn, midnight etc), offerings to the goddess and an upgrade button exactly like the essence one (prioritizing the normal maps, then blue and rare ones to make the auto recipe for example).

And then you'll be the best !
Last edited by Dedisdead on Dec 12, 2017, 5:50:22 PM
Why does this cost $15 when the Essence tab costs $4, the Divination tab costs $5, and the Currency tab costs $7.50? That's double the second-most expensive tab previously for sale! You already charge a premium on skill and armor cosmetics, but account features should remain low as a free-to-play game. Could you please consider lowering it to something like $10?
I like it! Very happy that I don't have to switch tabs to add maps of different levels. Already purchased. I do have some feedback however.

1: The inability to add both old and new maps is unfortunate. At the moment, it's not a huge problem because I'm playing mostly in Abyss League. I set my Standard map tab to old maps and my Abyss map tab to new maps. But once this league ends, I'm going to need a second tab so that all League maps going forward are not doomed to be remove only. There will be no second map tab purchase until the price is cut or the tabs go on sale.

2: Would have liked to have seen tabs for other map related items such as uber lab parts, sacrifice fragments, sextants, etc.

3: The ability to upgrade maps of our choice from the tab. Open a map tab > click Upgrade > display 3 empty slots > player selects 3 maps from the tab and places them in slots > Display the map type that will be created > Click Upgrade Maps > New map is sorted into appropriate map tab.
Putting the insta-crash aside:

In general this is such a great thing - but NO FRAGMENTS?! You can't be serious, this would have been the easiest thing to implement as they are all alike and easily stackable!

Also, I really think you should be able to switch the tab expansion even with maps inside so you can keep maps from different expansions in ONE tab.

My joy has dissipated quite quickly resp. has been transformed into kind of a big disappointment.

Come on GGG, 150 points is really a big hunk 'o points, please give us a tab for ALL the maps and ALL the fragments - and make my disappointment transform back to joy :-)

PS: And plz fix the crash, I have NO ACCESS to my maps atm!
Last edited by SoilnRock on Dec 12, 2017, 5:57:49 PM
"
Sarno wrote:
Very surprised you found a way of designing one of these.

Good job!

agreed, when I heard rumors of a map tab I was surprised.
15$ holly crap.
15$ And it cannot hold both old and new maps, fragments or cant upgrade. Ill wait a month or two until this inevitably goes on sale.
"
lukhien wrote:
Why does this cost $15 when the Essence tab costs $4, the Divination tab costs $5, and the Currency tab costs $7.50?

Consider the amount of space you're potentially getting, the price is reasonable.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Dec 12, 2017, 6:09:54 PM
"
vidlak666 wrote:
Edit: There is some problem with adding maps from Original and Awakening. Cant put some of them. And do I need 4 these stashes if I want to put maps of all 4 types?

Yes. And you cannot search, the search function doesn't work. It is.... I don't know, I am honestly not convinced.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
MaverickTls31 wrote:
Huge work bought it without any doubt ... BUT ... POE crashes every time I try to open it in Standard
:-(

Anyone faces this issue ?

I have the exact same issue, but I also put it on the first position in the tabs. so now I can't play the game at all since opening the stash crashes the game ._.

Also have to agree for something that feels so needed for mapping, it's way expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info