Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

"
raics wrote:
"
lukhien wrote:
Why does this cost $15 when the Essence tab costs $4, the Divination tab costs $5, and the Currency tab costs $7.50?

Consider the amount of space you're potentially getting, the price is reasonable.

That begs the question - if maps are so numerous as to fill up that much space what is the point of actually keeping the low tier ones? At some point you'll only need to store red maps while ignoring the rest unless you are doing some shaped shenanigans and those red maps will take like what, maybe a 1.5 regular tab?

What I imagined the map stash to be was an incentive to actually pick up lower tier maps, collect them and eventually upgrade them without going through the hassle of picking them and carrying them 3 by 3 to a vendor. This stash tab does not offer that.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Dec 12, 2017, 6:12:29 PM
Will buy for sure, but when bugs are fixed and is on sale, 15$ is too freaking much
I'm kinda disappointed that I now will need 1 map tab (the most expensive of the bunch) every new expansion, since maps shape gets updated with that frequency as of late

I already need 3x to get standard maps organized, and my oldest are the square ones, so I kinda need to buy them on sale.
It's only QoL I know, and who plays standard? ;D
Kidding aside, I'd consider such cost justifiable only once per account, not this way

Thank you! :D LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Well holy damn.

My money can't leave my wallet fast enough, well played GGG
"
RedWingJamie wrote:
IT SUCKS!!! BIG TIME BS!!!

If you have maps from the previous expansions earlier in the game, you can't access another league maps unless you empty the tab OF ALL of IsT MAPS, AFTER THAT TAB IS COMPLETELY EMPTY... THEN YOU CAN SWITCH LEAGUE TABS!!!

USLESS... WHAT A WASTE OF POINTS!!!

I WANT A EITHER A REFUND OF MY POINTS OR FOR GGG TO FIX THE TAB SO ALL LEAGUES MAPS CAN BE ACCESSED!!!

Get your shit together GGG. You lied in your preview by saying "All maps can be accessed..." FAKE NEWS!!!

Im disappointed too :/ I have many maps from past expansions.
Well, I bought this without even watching the video. Good job Love you guys!

Ps Abyss Supporter packs please!!
I waste my money, i cant put the old maps.. GGGGG
very nice, but 15 USD, really GGG, dont think that;s a little much? i get and understand that it's a massive quality of life thing and saves a ton of room, but i would rather buy skill effect or something else for 15 USD, will be waiting for a sale for sure. great job on it though pretty excited.
"
MaverickTls31 wrote:
Huge work bought it without any doubt ... BUT ... POE crashes every time I try to open it in Standard
:-(

Anyone faces this issue ?

Same here, it crashes everytime I switch to this tab.
Last edited by Sinaranu on Sep 29, 2022, 2:29:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info