Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

Abyss packs when ?!!??!
Huge work bought it without any doubt ... BUT ... POE crashes every time I try to open it in Standard
:-(

Anyone faces this issue ?
"
Char1983 wrote:
Instant buy, then realized that I can only put new OR old maps in there, not both. That is kind of meh, especially so close after the release of a new expansion where everyone has tons of legacy maps :/.

If it was 100 points, I'd just buy a second one, but 150 points for storing something that is legacy seems kind of steep.

And when maps change again in the future? Remove all maps to use new maps?
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Yay! You have my money for a Map Stash Tab. Great Game, deserves supporting.
No fragments and cant upgrade maps from the tab like essences? Kinda a waste of 150 points if you only run a few shaped maps. Add those features and ill reconsider.
SHUT UP!!!!!!!! TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you GGG. Bought immediately. This entire expansion and league has been worthwhile with all the money I've spent so far.
One stash, to run them all!
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
This is really great. And please put all special stash tabs to beginning (not to an end like today) each new league starts. Its so annoying to manually drag 2 currency, cards, essense, quad tabs and more through 150 "normal" premium tabs. Takes ages. Or please implement some better way to move tabs.

Edit: There is some problem with adding maps from Original and Awakening. Cant put some of them. And do I need 4 these stashes if I want to put maps of all 4 types?
Last edited by vidlak666 on Dec 12, 2017, 6:04:13 PM
Wait, so you cant upgrade maps directly from this stash? And it is worth almost as much as the currency+divination+essence stashes together? Oh boy, looks like it was made for suckers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info