Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

game crashes every time I try to open map stash or map device.
all happend after buyed the new stash tab ... really disappointing
"
Tempestt wrote:
"
PxDGaming wrote:
Something we had desperate need for and it has a max stack of 72 and costs 150 points. Twice the price of a currency tab that can hold 5000 of each. That's a bit cheeky imo. Yes, we will all get it, some of the more experienced players more than likely 2 or more.

Could've done well with having it at 75 like the currency tab.

/rant off

72 of each map. That's a massive amount of storage.

For seasonal play it's enough for most, for those that play standard it's not even close. The maps I have left after Harbinger takes up 50% of that space and that's one league alone. So far in Abyss league I have 50 or so T1-T5 maps with the majority of them being T2's and that's after a couple of days.

It's not as much as you'd like to think.
Thank you!

Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Maybe I'm missing something, but these 100s of maps I have that were valid a few days ago can't go in this tab? Only new maps?
"
funkiwi wrote:

We are extremely sorry about this! We have a fix coming for this ASAP.
"
qhil wrote:
What's the problem with stacking the maps.

Affixes. It is good the way it is. Stacking would be confusing.
"
funkiwi wrote:

Same
A perfect stash tab to organise maps. Poe <3
I absolutely get that its a new tab and things will be updated/fixed. BUT would really like to confirm that this is unintentionally/bug and something that will be fixed soon I hope.

Setting say like t7 maps to 1c each, but having it not apply to future maps you put in is horrible. Only had like 3 different t7 maps, throw in a coral ruin map 20 min later and it has no price on it because the 1c tier 7 I set 20 min previously only applies to the 3 specific maps I had in at the time.

Every map I throw in stash I have to reupdate.... I really hope this is unintentional and will be fixed very soon, its so frustrating.
Wish it worked for guilds as well
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info