[3.2] No changes | Railway Bow - Slayer Edition | Shaper/U Atziri/U Lab Viable |

"
kazzo92 wrote:
Does the single target eventually gets better with a 5/6 link on barrage?

I'm still leveling up to level 88 , but i'm just skipping boss maps atm , since i blew all my fuses on 6 linking 2 elder chests for my other guys.

Clear speed is great , still feel kinda weak specially for abyss rares w powerfull crits.

yes, you should get as much supports for Barrage as possible, 5 or 6 is best. Tornado shot can clear at 4-5 link, easy.

Ofc you will get more damage without arctic armor and enfeeble, plus you can use effective rare flasks with %increased evasion. Don't forget to position yourself correctly, always move and use Blink arrow, don't facetank hard monsters
NANI
"
toddmc wrote:
If we've got access to a CoH Assmark ring, can you see any reason not to remove the HoI/CoH/AM setup and run a HoA (gives about 90k~ barrage dps increase in your PoB)?

It can be handy for clearing maps, but not for the end game bosses. Just because we want Enfeeble to affect hard-hitting things.
NANI
so i'm trying this build out in HC atm, pretty good for clearing, but my boss/barrage dps seems absolute awfull dont know where i'm going wrong atm, been playing with point blank aswell for the past day, and not a fan at all, atleast on HC simply to risky to be that close, any1 can give me some pointers maybe ?
"
dukeofjuke wrote:
so i'm trying this build out in HC atm, pretty good for clearing, but my boss/barrage dps seems absolute awfull dont know where i'm going wrong atm, been playing with point blank aswell for the past day, and not a fan at all, atleast on HC simply to risky to be that close, any1 can give me some pointers maybe ?

Quickly looking at your character, you can do the following:
-change PPAD to Maim in Barrage set up
-quality your gems
-get Atziri promise flask (cheap DPS boost)
-Point blank nearly doubles your Barrage DPS
-Barrage damage scales by number of projectiles, try to get +1 arrow Maloney quiver
-6l obviously
NANI
What would be my item choises if I ONLY want to make a boss killing build? No mapping at all, straight up kill shaper / Uber Atziri etc
"
gepmah wrote:
"
dukeofjuke wrote:

-quality your gems
-Barrage damage scales by number of projectiles, try to get +1 arrow Maloney quiver
-6l obviously

ty, i tried point blank for a while and damage doesnt seem to be that much higher, but adds alot of risk when i play T10+
"
dukeofjuke wrote:
"
gepmah wrote:
"
dukeofjuke wrote:

-quality your gems
-6l obviously

ty, i tried point blank for a while and damage doesnt seem to be that much higher, but adds alot of risk when i play T10+

Well yeah, you should stand within 10 units with boss. That's why I'm using decoy totem and blink arrow
NANI
"
What would be my item choises if I ONLY want to make a boss killing build? No mapping at all, straight up kill shaper / Uber Atziri etc

The same, you might change body armor to Kaom for life, but then you need another Lioneyes glare for swap cuz you still face monsters between phases.
NANI
Ice shot is insane for clearspeed, i would say faster than any other listed in this guide, it just needs thinking for each shot, or when you already have good dmg just add chain, it clears 2 screens in 1 shot and it has the highest damage possible for groups by far, the single target isnt 0 but yeah its pretty bad, but many bosses have adds, and you can benefit from that a lot.
hey, bit of a noob here. I have 100% critical chance on both my increased critical strike support gem. do I still need to use my diamond flask?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info