[3.2] No changes | Railway Bow - Slayer Edition | Shaper/U Atziri/U Lab Viable |

"
George20 wrote:
"
gepmah wrote:
"
deadbody2 wrote:
your Ascendancy says to take bane of legends first but for that to take we have to go through headsman first?

Well, yeah, now they swapped these two, but basically, we just lost stun immunity and gained 30% increased damage while leeching.

I'm in Normal labyrinth, so what should I take first, Headsman or Endless Hunger? My damage is great, as well so far.
Edit:The guide says:

Normal - Bane of Legends
Cruel - Endless Hunger
Merciless - Brutal Fervour
Uber - Headsman

but you can't take bane of legends without getting headsman, so I will take Headsman and get Bane of Legends in uber lab then.

I would go for endless leech first, culling and deeps second
NANI
So:

Normal - Endless Hunger
Cruel - Headsman
Merciless - Bane of Legends
Uber - Brutal Fervour

???
"
Remiwinks wrote:
So:

Normal - Endless Hunger
Cruel - Headsman
Merciless - Bane of Legends
Uber - Brutal Fervour

???

Still sane, exile?)

Endless leech is now on the Brutal Fervor. And this point is now behind Endless Hunger. These would be your first 2 labs.

Second is culling (Bane of legends) it's now behind Headsman. These two would be from Merciless and Uber lab.
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Mar 6, 2018, 11:13:59 AM
Umm i'm following you're build i'm honestly new player but i'm really confused withs blood rage when i place my totem i don't get blood rage what i'm doing frong? sorry umm for noob question
"
KingMitchel wrote:
Umm i'm following you're build i'm honestly new player but i'm really confused withs blood rage when i place my totem i don't get blood rage what i'm doing frong? sorry umm for noob question

Is it written that you'll get bloodrage when spawning totem?
In reality, blood rage is connected to Cast when damage taken, so once you get hit hard enough it'll proc BR
NANI
So i have another noob question first i'm low level still but i'm running out of mana like crazy and i see we aint going to put points in mana leech how do u deal withs no mana issue? i'm such a noob :(
"
KingMitchel wrote:
So i have another noob question first i'm low level still but i'm running out of mana like crazy and i see we aint going to put points in mana leech how do u deal withs no mana issue? i'm such a noob :(

Look at Vitality void cluster, we're getting point in the middle which gives 0.4% mana leech which is enough when you have a lot of damage. Get this point and use mana flask until you feel comfy with mana
NANI
omg i'm blind thank you
The talenttree and gem setup is really inefficient. By not going left to the marauder tree, but instead going right to ranger up towards shadow you gain about 35-40% dps, also gaining about 30% more evasion and keeping the same life %, altho losing out on 200 max hp due to loss of strength. You also end up with similar leech due to the Soul Raker node. This would also be playable without having a lioneyes fall which makes it way more comfortable and VIABLE playing early in a league.
Last edited by Lykkehjul on Mar 11, 2018, 4:15:03 PM
"
Lykkehjul wrote:
The talenttree and gem setup is really inefficient. By not going left to the marauder tree, but instead going right to ranger up towards shadow you gain about 35-40% dps, also gaining about 30% more evasion and keeping the same life %, altho losing out on 200 max hp due to loss of strength. You also end up with similar leech due to the Soul Raker node. This would also be playable without having a lioneyes fall which makes it way more comfortable and VIABLE playing early in a league.

If you would post your PoB with the changed tree I would take a look at it to see if it's more efficient.

I already thought about this change, but there's no way right side would be better with Duelist. Left side + Lioneyes fall provides more crit chance/multi together with endurance charge generation, and more life.

You're saying right side could work without Lioneye's fall, then refer to the Soul Raker node, which is only attainable with the jewel... Without Hematophagy you would lose around 1000~ life per second leech.

So, I'm looking forward to checking your suggestions.
NANI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info