[3.2] No changes | Railway Bow - Slayer Edition | Shaper/U Atziri/U Lab Viable |

"
Sadistic54 wrote:
how do u manage Int / dext ? i am really Limit with that i need to use starjonka to get enuf dext and even with about same int as u my gem enfeeble can't go higher :/

Amulet, rings, boots, gloves are best slots for int/dex. Also, you can use jewels with stats.

Enfeeble should be lvl 5 with CWDT lvl 1 (it's only 83 int, if you're lacking, just downgrade enfeeble)
NANI
"
ironmlh wrote:
"
gepmah wrote:
"
ironmlh wrote:
While i am liking this build i have hit a wall without the Lioneye's Fall Viridian Jewel. At a cost of 2ex...it makes this build a non league starter build for sure and out of reach for the casual player like myself. This should be noted or stressed up front as I am faced now with starting over with a new character.

What kind of a wall have you hit? Low DPS? Survivability? You can open your profile for me to check the character.

Honestly, I started the last league with this build and got the jewel only after lvl 80+, so it's pretty viable to play without it. I'm playing for a couple of hours after work 3-4 days a week, so it makes me a casual player too?

I dont see me having 2 exalt by lvl 80. I do like the build so i will continue until then and see what happens. I am always low on mana, alot and my survivability is not too good but im not even to maps yet so I know i will improve gear quickly rather soon. Thanks for the response.

If you're new to leveling a bow character is can be a pain in the arse. Use mana flask until you can sustain mana yourself, usually it happens around 66~ once you get Lioneyes glare bow with extra mana and good damage. Also sometimes people missing mana leech node right by Vitality void.

Well, just play the game without the jewel then, just allocate some bow damage and crit on the right side, for example in the shadow area and play until can farm enough money for the jewel.

Also, I've looked at your character, here are a couple of suggestions:
Get better bow, deaths harp is super low level one, you're 58, no shait you're struggling with damage.
Cap resistances
And well, fully upgrade your character gear. Right now you can only struggle to get level 66 and wear Lioneyes glare. Until that, go to the PoE.trade and buy some 1c 250~ pDPS bow
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Mar 16, 2018, 7:22:50 AM
I was just trying to follow your gearing instructions and didn't have enough chaos for the bow after Deaths Harp. I literally have found 1 chaos up to level 58 and there are know 250pds 1c bows up for trade, most are 3c or more.

I'll keep trying.
Can someone with more experience than me have a look at my character and tell me what upgrades needs to be done? Currently sitting at 25k tt dps for tornadoshot and 10k for barrage...

TectonicSlamWasGarbage is the name.
.~*sweep is the meta*~.
"
ironmlh wrote:
I was just trying to follow your gearing instructions and didn't have enough chaos for the bow after Deaths Harp. I literally have found 1 chaos up to level 58 and there are know 250pds 1c bows up for trade, most are 3c or more.

I'll keep trying.

Nothing impedes you from trading every other currencies you have for chaos, be it jewellers. fusings, chromes, chances, regrets, scourings, alchs, etc.
Yeah you may have dropped 1 pure chaos up to lvl 58 but it's impossible to only drop 1c worth of currency :P
Use a lootfilter (neversink or any other), be happy :)
You listed:
Normal - Bane of Legends
Cruel - Endless Hunger
Merciless - Brutal Fervour
Uber - Headsman

However, atm it seems like Bane is down the path after Headsman, so a bit confused. What is the optimal order for the ascendancy passives now if otherwise? Many thanks!
"
Niwoo wrote:
You listed:
Normal - Bane of Legends
Cruel - Endless Hunger
Merciless - Brutal Fervour
Uber - Headsman

However, atm it seems like Bane is down the path after Headsman, so a bit confused. What is the optimal order for the ascendancy passives now if otherwise? Many thanks!

Yeah, I haven't updated this section.
Basically, if you want survivability - go for Brutal fervor first 2 labs. If you want deeps and be squishy - go for Bane of legends first. I personally recommend endless leech first
NANI
Whats the best way to deal with negative chaos resist?
"
Niwoo wrote:
Whats the best way to deal with negative chaos resist?

Just forget about it) Endless leech is pretty powerful to out leech any DoT damage in the game
NANI
Thanks for the quick reply!

Also another question, been debating whether it would be better to swap lightning golem with blood rage for CWDT lvl 1 since the difference between a high level blood rage and low level one seems like a lot more than the golem? Or is there a reason I am not seeing that makes it better to manually cast golem instead of having to manually cast blood rage?

Last edited by Niwoo on Apr 4, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info