[3.2] No changes | Railway Bow - Slayer Edition | Shaper/U Atziri/U Lab Viable |

Hello there,

What would a 5 link setup look like for both the bow and body armour? I'm on a bit of a budget at the moment. I've played a Slayer Sunder build up to level 80 and got kinda bored of it already, i need something new to play, and this seems like a fun build to try out.
┻━┻︵╰(‵□′)╯︵┻━┻
"
Hello there,

What would a 5 link setup look like for both the bow and body armour? I'm on a bit of a budget at the moment. I've played a Slayer Sunder build up to level 80 and got kinda bored of it already, i need something new to play, and this seems like a fun build to try out.

You can use these:
Barrage + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Damage on Full Life + Increased Critical Strikes + Physical Projectile Attack Damage (Maim is 6th)

and

Tornado shot + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Pierce + Damage on Full Life + Increased Critical Strikes (Maim is 6th)
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Mar 12, 2018, 3:35:11 AM
"
gepmah wrote:
"
Hello there,

You can use these:
Barrage + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Damage on Full Life + Increased Critical Strikes + Physical Projectile Attack Damage (Maim is 6th)

and

Tornado shot + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Pierce + Damage on Full Life + Increased Critical Strikes (Maim is 6th)

Any chance you could look over my character? [ https://pastebin.com/Z6tWM2Gq ] I'm only level 80 at the moment, but any advice on what gear to upgrade on first and such would be awesome :) I seem to be stuck with that neck for now, cant find the stats anywhere else atm.

I know my rings could be better, but they are all i got for now :P

┻━┻︵╰(‵□′)╯︵┻━┻
"
"
gepmah wrote:
"
Any chance you could look over my character? [ https://pastebin.com/Z6tWM2Gq ] I'm only level 80 at the moment, but any advice on what gear to upgrade on first and such would be awesome :) I seem to be stuck with that neck for now, cant find the stats anywhere else atm.

I know my rings could be better, but they are all i got for now :P

First of all, change slower projectiles to GMP for your Barrage. Change it back once have Dying sun.

Buy +1 arrow Maloney Nightfall.

Divine your bow, damage roll is abysmall, or buy a good one.

You can use carnage heart until can get a good rare amulet.

NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Mar 12, 2018, 10:57:05 AM
I really appreciate the help/advice, thanks a lot :)
┻━┻︵╰(‵□′)╯︵┻━┻
I want to build into Champion for the fort buff, would this build work? any advice on some micro changes for me to make?
"
Cheesiecake wrote:
I want to build into Champion for the fort buff, would this build work? any advice on some micro changes for me to make?

Depends on your goals, this build is a good all rounder for mapping/lab farming/end game bosses farming. Without overleech mechanic you will struggle with everything beside plain mapping.
NANI
Hello, i'm just wondering maybe i'm going to reroll this build it's really interesting as i've played raider ts/la last league, with slayer, looks like really nice.
SO my question is if u don't have the armor for Artic armor u don't run with it right ? so can we use vaal haste/ grace on the 4 Link boot setup instead of it ?

Also, as we can level with the tempest, can i play with stormcloud till tempest ?

and is QUeen of the forest Viable for this build ?
Last edited by Sadistic54 on Mar 14, 2018, 11:58:59 PM
While i am liking this build i have hit a wall without the Lioneye's Fall Viridian Jewel. At a cost of 2ex...it makes this build a non league starter build for sure and out of reach for the casual player like myself. This should be noted or stressed up front as I am faced now with starting over with a new character.
"
Sadistic54 wrote:
Hello, i'm just wondering maybe i'm going to reroll this build it's really interesting as i've played raider ts/la last league, with slayer, looks like really nice.
SO my question is if u don't have the armor for Artic armor u don't run with it right ? so can we use vaal haste/ grace on the 4 Link boot setup instead of it ?

Also, as we can level with the tempest, can i play with stormcloud till tempest ?

and is QUeen of the forest Viable for this build ?

Hi, if you don't have the Perfect form just don't use Arctic armor. Sure, Vaal haste/grace are good options, also vaal lightning trap can be handy.

Clearly, you can start any way you feel comfy with. If you have twink gear, go for Storm cloud and ele damage stuff, then switch to Tempest.

Perfect form is not BiS armor, you can wear whatever you have the budget for. As to Queen of the forest, we don't have that much evasion to have a ton of movement speed, on average, you'll be slower with it.
NANI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info