[3.2] No changes | Railway Bow - Slayer Edition | Shaper/U Atziri/U Lab Viable |

"
Alfierulz wrote:
hey, bit of a noob here. I have 100% critical chance on both my increased critical strike support gem. do I still need to use my diamond flask?

The gem provides you with the Flat amount of Crit and %increased. Base bow crit it 5% + 1.9% from the gem = 6.9% crit, then it's increased by 100% which is 6.9*2=13.8%

There's a big difference in the game between flat numbers and %increased.
NANI
Started this character off using Mathil's shrapnel slayer build, but decided to make the switch over to a barrage/nado focused build - glad I did. Cleared all content except uber Atziri on the below gear - Red Elder/Guardians, Shaper/Guardians. Gear isn't anything special, a lot of upgrades could be had across the board (WED on rings, better jewels, 2s tombs, dying sun etc).

Great build, would recommend.

Spoiler
Great build and guide..

Cheers and thanks
Thanks, guys! Hope you're having fun with it :)
NANI
I assume this needs to be updated, because there is a reference to Point Blank and Acrobatics, and yet the provided skill trees do not show them being taken.
"
spiralofhope wrote:
I assume this needs to be updated, because there is a reference to Point Blank and Acrobatics, and yet the provided skill trees do not show them being taken.

I'll update once we have patch notes. Slayer side nearly the same, slight buff and removed stun immunity.
NANI
your Ascendancy says to take bane of legends first but for that to take we have to go through headsman first?
"
deadbody2 wrote:
your Ascendancy says to take bane of legends first but for that to take we have to go through headsman first?

Well, yeah, now they swapped these two, but basically, we just lost stun immunity and gained 30% increased damage while leeching.
NANI
what kind of loot filter is best for this build?
"
gepmah wrote:
"
deadbody2 wrote:

Well, yeah, now they swapped these two, but basically, we just lost stun immunity and gained 30% increased damage while leeching.

I'm in Normal labyrinth, so what should I take first, Headsman or Endless Hunger? My damage is great, as well so far.
Edit:The guide says:

Normal - Bane of Legends
Cruel - Endless Hunger
Merciless - Brutal Fervour
Uber - Headsman

but you can't take bane of legends without getting headsman, so I will take Headsman and get Bane of Legends in uber lab then.
Last edited by George20 on Mar 6, 2018, 9:10:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info