[3.2] No changes | Railway Bow - Slayer Edition | Shaper/U Atziri/U Lab Viable |

"
darkcaster2 wrote:
can we use drillneck? why nightfall is better?

you can, but Maloney provides more damage/life than Drillneck and has a pretty nice defensive mechanic (smoke cloud, 50% chance to miss)
NANI
What's the interaction of Point Blank keystone and Far Shot from the Lioneye? Is PB cancels FS or do they work at the same time and you basically have two free multipliers?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
What's the interaction of Point Blank keystone and Far Shot from the Lioneye? Is PB cancels FS or do they work at the same time and you basically have two free multipliers?

Definitions:
Far shot - up to 30% more damage from afar, no downsides
Point blank - up to 50% more damage at close up and up to 50% less damage at maximum range

When you hit close enemies - you get 50% more damage
When you hit enemies from afar - you get 20% less damage

NANI
"
gepmah wrote:
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:

Definitions:
Far shot - up to 30% more damage from afar, no downsides
Point blank - up to 50% more damage at close up and up to 50% less damage at maximum range

When you hit close enemies - you get 50% more damage
When you hit enemies from afar - you get 20% less damage

Oh i see! Thanks!
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Hi, I'm running this build right now at lvl 93, and I'm loving it ! Very tanky archer, constant life leeching + endurance charges + artic armor is such a good idea.

I don't have all these additionnal arrows, the Maloney's +1 arrow are very rare and expensive right now... It's also quite an expensive build, I mean my DPS wasn't that great until I got 6 links. But know, I killed 2 of the 4 guardians, I think I'm gonna try this Shaper guy for the first time. So thanks a lot for this great build, man !
Awesome build !

i have a issue with Bow build in this game, i don't know why, each time i tried a Bow build that was rly boring for me ...

But this one, it's the way i like to play, it's remind me KB + Barrage sort of ^^

just, i play ice shot for reflect phys map, and it's not full conversion cold like you saied ?
i have 60% phys to cold damage

Well, awesome build, i killed 4/4 guardians with a tabula and a 5L bow, and bad leveling stuff haha.
(sorry for my eng ^^)
Does the single target eventually gets better with a 5/6 link on barrage?

I'm still leveling up to level 88 , but i'm just skipping boss maps atm , since i blew all my fuses on 6 linking 2 elder chests for my other guys.

Clear speed is great , still feel kinda weak specially for abyss rares w powerfull crits.

If we've got access to a CoH Assmark ring, can you see any reason not to remove the HoI/CoH/AM setup and run a HoA (gives about 90k~ barrage dps increase in your PoB)?
Last edited by toddmc on Jan 20, 2018, 11:57:55 PM
"
Karlos_Verole wrote:
Hi, I'm running this build right now at lvl 93, and I'm loving it ! Very tanky archer, constant life leeching + endurance charges + artic armor is such a good idea.

I don't have all these additionnal arrows, the Maloney's +1 arrow are very rare and expensive right now... It's also quite an expensive build, I mean my DPS wasn't that great until I got 6 links. But know, I killed 2 of the 4 guardians, I think I'm gonna try this Shaper guy for the first time. So thanks a lot for this great build, man !

Glad you like it)

This is my only character in Abyss. Started from nothing, then managed to get everything) It's always easy to start, but then to push end game you always need to put more money.
NANI
"
Feelprodigy wrote:
Awesome build !

i have a issue with Bow build in this game, i don't know why, each time i tried a Bow build that was rly boring for me ...

But this one, it's the way i like to play, it's remind me KB + Barrage sort of ^^

just, i play ice shot for reflect phys map, and it's not full conversion cold like you saied ?
i have 60% phys to cold damage

Well, awesome build, i killed 4/4 guardians with a tabula and a 5L bow, and bad leveling stuff haha.
(sorry for my eng ^^)

Thanks!

Ice shot converts only 60% phys to ice, and that's enough to counter phys reflect maps (plus our Ascendancy provide 50% reduced phys reflect taken)
NANI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info