[3.2] No changes | Railway Bow - Slayer Edition | Shaper/U Atziri/U Lab Viable |

"
Roxc wrote:
Awesome build. Got my second shaper kill ever with this. It clears really good, is tanky, the leech makes uber lab so easy. Boss damage is really good, I love it!

Tried Uber Atziri for the first time this week and managed to get to Atziri herself on the first try. Died some stupid deaths on the way so I didnt get the kill that time. Hopefully next time, since I got another barrage enchant on a nearly perfect Rat's nest to sell, and buy some flasks since I dont have any expensive flasks at the moment.

My gear for the interested. I had a 6-link belly from my raider I have used. Might try with Perfect form when I sell the Rat's. My gear is good but as you see there is a lot of upgrades to do and still it performs amazingly well. Thanks for posting this build.

Btw, I liked your old pastebin more which showed 170k shaper dps, no buffs or flask activated. Was cool seeing your progress =)

Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoying it)

Just be careful on the way to Uber Atziri, those shooting monsters are packed very tight and can kill you off screen. Blink arrow/use flasks and you're fine.

My old pastebin was a theorycrafted build, no real gear. Now I posted PoB with my current gear and character.
NANI
Hey there quick question, I happened to get a 2 abyss socket Tombfist. Would it be worth trying to work into this build or are gripped gloves always going to be the best option for this build?
"
Deszer wrote:
Hey there quick question, I happened to get a 2 abyss socket Tombfist. Would it be worth trying to work into this build or are gripped gloves always going to be the best option for this build?

Depends on your abyss jewels and if you can cap your resistances. Put it into PoB and account "intimidation"
NANI
"
gepmah wrote:
"
Deszer wrote:

Depends on your abyss jewels and if you can cap your resistances. Put it into PoB and account "intimidation"

Awesome thank you!

If you wouldnt mind what should i look into upgrading next if I wanted to farm guardians and shaper once I get a few more levels?

"
Deszer wrote:
"
gepmah wrote:
"
Deszer wrote:

Awesome thank you!

If you wouldnt mind what should i look into upgrading next if I wanted to farm guardians and shaper once I get a few more levels?

Additional arrow quiver, crit multi on amulet, and of course at least 1 6l
NANI
I've been playing around with Mirage Archer Support, and I figure I should share some of my preliminary impressions. Note that I'm in SSF, so my character is far from optimized.
- Mirage Archer will typically target the nearest enemy. This makes it slightly less effective with Tornado Shot, since the primary arrows won't pierce through the packs.
- Mirage Archer fires from above you. This lets it easily fire over cliffs and some obstacles that you can't. However, it fires at a steep downward angle against enemies in melee with you, so it won't pierce many enemies before impacting the ground.
- Mirage Archer shares most, if not all, of your damage-related abilities. For example, it culls at 20% like you do. I haven't tested if self-buffs like Blood Rage and Heralds apply (the bonus damage/attack speed part, not the on-kill part), although it seems to benefit from your charges despite being able to generate and benefit from its own. It certainly seems affected by curses on you.
- Mirage Archer is its own entity. This means its damage doesn't reflect back at you in reflect maps. However, its damage doesn't leech for you either.
- Mirage Archer doesn't share your on-kill effects with you. If it gets the kill on a rare monster, you don't get Onslaught. If it kills a frozen enemy, it doesn't trigger Herald of Ice's explosion. If it kills a monster cursed with Assassin's Mark, it gets the power charge, not you. On the other hand, its attacks trigger Corrupted Blood on itself, not on you
- Mirage Archer starts shooting when it spawns, so there's a short delay between when your arrow hits and when its arrow is fired. Further, if Mirage Archer times out while its arrows are in flight, the arrows immediately disappear. Try to fire slightly more often than once every 4 seconds for best results to avoid letting it time out. The archer spawns when your arrow hits, not when you fire it, and its duration refreshes every time one of your arrows (from the skill linked to it) hits.
- Mirage Archer is a distinct entity, but can't be attacked and is immune to damage. It's rather humorous to see it with 20 stacks of Corrupted Blood and still have a full health bar. I haven't checked if it's subject to curses independently of you, although area-based curses don't apply to it so the only thing I can thing of is something like the retributive curse from Sentari's Answer or The Deep One's Hide.
- I haven't tested this myself, but according to the wiki, Mirage Archer can still inflict elemental ailments when its skill is supported by Elemental Focus.

For leveling, I can suggest a 4-link Lightning Arrow with Mirage Archer, Pierce, and Volley/GMP. With a decent bow, the Mirage Archer will kill off large swathes of the weaker monster packs you just run by, providing plenty of experience without forcing you to stop and fight. Just fire off a shot every few seconds or when you stop to fight a magic or rare pack.

In maps, Mirage Archer is great, but it has some mild annoyances. It occasionally kill-steals a rare or two, letting your Onslaught buff drop off if you hit a bit of a drought. On the other hand, it's happy to fire at enemies off screen as you approach them, giving you a moment's advance notice of oncoming combat. It's also great in many boss fights where you're moving a lot to avoid attacks, since it still fires while you're moving.
Hi, Thanks for your build. I try this!

Atm i'm level 69, easy leveling!

My gear lvl 69:

It's fun , strong & "cheap" for start map. Thank's again!
Last edited by vick666 on Jan 12, 2018, 2:31:07 PM
What's better on jewels, 8% attack speed with bows ot 12% multiplier?

The guide says multiplier, but i get +300 dps with multiplier, and +800 with AS...
"
memberx wrote:
What's better on jewels, 8% attack speed with bows ot 12% multiplier?

The guide says multiplier, but i get +300 dps with multiplier, and +800 with AS...

The most important is %life, everything else is up to your budget. if attack speed is better for you - grab it. The guide here to help you, but each of us will eventually end up with different gear.
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Jan 14, 2018, 8:34:09 AM
can we use drillneck? why nightfall is better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info