[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

"
ElvinF0x wrote:
"
Noteslol wrote:
gotacha, thank you... one more question if you dont mind (sorry I'm pretty new still to PoE)

Ive been using these 2 wands

and when I socket them with Freezing Pulse/Faster Casting/Elemental Focus it cost 102 Mana which will trigger the helm

But when I use my staff

it cost only 78 mana so therefore doesnt trigger the helm, anyone have any ideas?

This happens due to Amolification Rod uses FR with 5 support gems (2 which you insert + 3 it has as unique implicits) so you should multiply mana cost of FP by Faster Casting, Ele Focus, Inc Area, Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction and Fevered Mind. All in all it should cost you ~102 mana.

ohhh thank you, damn that sucks.. I was so happy when I got that staff and had just planned on running it 3l for now but i guess i cant use it until it is 6l =( (or maybe 5l)
"
Noteslol wrote:

ohhh thank you, damn that sucks.. I was so happy when I got that staff and had just planned on running it 3l for now but i guess i cant use it until it is 6l =( (or maybe 5l)

I know this feeling bro, i have 5l Pledge, but no Fevered Mind =(
FOR THOSE THAT DONT HAVE LINKED PLEDGE OR FEVERED MIND JEWEL

Use temporarily these (1c) - Test some combo until u get your favorite ;)

My combo is: (Requires Gloves with at least 58% increased Mana Cost)

5Link Pledge / NO Fevered Mind: Freezing Pulse - Controlled Destruction - Added Cold Damage - Increased Critical Strike - Increased Critical Damage

With this set up your FP will cost exactly 100 mana :)

Be care with your Mana, dont reserve to much Mana and I recommend use Atziri's Foible Until you have a comfortable set up

"
ElvinF0x wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:

4) For leech, best way is Warlord Mark, u can link curse on hit on Herald of Ice if u need it for Trashes, or if u already use Kitava Helmet put it inside, or just manual Cast.

As i don't have Fevered mind yet, i can't use Kitava, so i need Warlord Mark.

I tried to link it with Herald of Ice and Curse On Hit, but it didn't work for me... could you explain the mechanics? maybe i did something wrong?

As a result i ended up with Blasphemy + Warlord Mark for leech

And as suggestion for this build to become totally immortal, you should try Zerphi's Last Breath (+800 hp per cast should be MASSIVE)

As i said, HoI + Curse on Hit is only for Trashes, because the curse is applied only on the explosion part when u shatter monsters and not when u normally hit monsters, so vs a single mob is useless.

I had already thought about "Zerphi's Flask" but is Legacy Item, and Zana dont have Perandus Mod, so is to hard to get it.

Maybe in Standard u can use it.
We did it boys after ~600 fuses:

This build seems to go very heavy on health early.
Is there a path with more DPS while leveling up? I've not come closer to dying so far, but killing is very slow sometimes.

Playing on SC so not too concerned about accidental deaths.
So I have a question. I just found your guide and I have a Kitava's already but i'm having issues spending 100 mana. I was wondering how I could do that...
"
Manokuja wrote:
We did it boys after ~600 fuses:

GG Mate :D

When I'll start playing the League, I'll know who to ask for a loan :P
"
Tanerian wrote:
This build seems to go very heavy on health early.
Is there a path with more DPS while leveling up? I've not come closer to dying so far, but killing is very slow sometimes.

Playing on SC so not too concerned about accidental deaths.

I tryied to give a look at your Char but is private, I would like to know your actual Level and Equip to give you the best help.
"
scitech33 wrote:
So I have a question. I just found your guide and I have a Kitava's already but i'm having issues spending 100 mana. I was wondering how I could do that...

With at least 5Link Plegde of Hand and 1 Fevered Mind Jewel your FP will cost over 100 Mana.

For who cant get this arrangement at this moment my suggestion is this: (read my autoquote)

"
zio_kose wrote:
FOR THOSE THAT DONT HAVE LINKED PLEDGE OR FEVERED MIND JEWEL

Use temporarily these (1c) - Test some combo until u get your favorite ;)

My combo is: (Requires Gloves with at least 58% increased Mana Cost)

5Link Pledge / NO Fevered Mind: Freezing Pulse - Controlled Destruction - Added Cold Damage - Increased Critical Strike - Increased Critical Damage

With this set up your FP will cost exactly 100 mana :)

Be care with your Mana, dont reserve to much Mana and I recommend use Atziri's Foible Until you have a comfortable set up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info