[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

Is this build ok for 3.2 boys?... You think is this build viable with a Shadow as character?... Thanks in advance...
"
Madasan wrote:
Is this build ok for 3.2 boys?... You think is this build viable with a Shadow as character?... Thanks in advance...

Yes the build is still viable but not as Shadow, because have totaly different Ascendancy and far start point.
Let's say you have A LOT of currency, what gear would you recommend to buy to improve either the dps or the life for this build ? i know every piece are pretty mandatory and the build is actually working wvery well for me ! lvl 90 now. but i was wondering if i could throw some more money into this build to really improve it :)

"
Let's say you have A LOT of currency, what gear would you recommend to buy to improve either the dps or the life for this build ? i know every piece are pretty mandatory and the build is actually working wvery well for me ! lvl 90 now. but i was wondering if i could throw some more money into this build to really improve it :)

You could try Atziri Acuity, Empower Lv4, All Gems 21/20 (except those you don't have to bring to 20), Belly of the Beast 40% Life or Kaom's Heart (personally i don't like it) if you sacrifice 6 gems (5 gems if you use a unset ring)

+ Bonus for most rich: Voll's +1 Curse and add 1 curse in CWDT set up (you have to move gems positions)
Oh yeah i do have atziri's acuity, good idea, well it actually give me more armor ( 20% phys reduction )
A little bit more life too, but i lose dps ( i lose 5k ) but it's still fine i think.

I will definitly try to lvl up my gems with 20%Q too thanks ! ( Which are the gems useless to lvl up to 20% Q ? )

Volls devotion with +1 curses is actually 25ex, a lil bit too much for me xD I had around 10ex extra to improve the gear.

Thanks for your quick reply and for the guide again ! Great build ;)
MMh i just tried to face tank the minautor and i died 6 times trying... i left him at like 40% not sure what was going on but my life is not regenerating as much as on your youtube video, and i have almost the same gear.
how did you manage to facetank him like that ? Was it on a rare + vaal map ? or a normal one ?
Last edited by Quickcatobackup on Mar 29, 2018, 9:20:32 AM
"
MMh i just tried to face tank the minautor and i died 6 times trying... i left him at like 40% not sure what was going on but my life is not regenerating as much as on your youtube video, and i have almost the same gear.
how did you manage to facetank him like that ? Was it on a rare + vaal map ? or a normal one ?

Honestly i don't remember which mods had, surely you have to avoid no leech and no regen.
Did you used same strategy as me in the video? i mean use Flame Dash for go behind Mino help you to dodge some hits and give you the time for generate endurance charges and regen life/mana, Cosecrated Ground help a lot so be care about don't go to far when activate the Sulphur Flask.

EDIT: I checked your profile, if the name of your char is "FreezeFreezingPulse", well you didn't followed my build, you don't have "Mind over Matter" and have different Ascendancy points.
Last edited by zio_kose on Mar 31, 2018, 11:43:20 AM
Stupid question, but if we have the controlled destruction removing crit strike chance with freezing pulse (so that power charges are not destroyed), why is there so much emphasis on crit in the skill tree?
"
DyNamic317 wrote:
Stupid question, but if we have the controlled destruction removing crit strike chance with freezing pulse (so that power charges are not destroyed), why is there so much emphasis on crit in the skill tree?

someone had already asked a similar question so I quote myself, let me know if you have more doubt :)

"
zio_kose wrote:

For the Crit, Controlled Destruction lower your crit chance by 100% from the base, not from the total, its like tree buffs that increase your crit chance.
Increased Critical Strike give u 108% Increase Crit Chance AND (most important part) 1.9 Flat Crit, this flat goes to add to yours base crit chance, which is 6, so u'll have 7.9 base crit chance.
Now all yours buffs that increase critical chance apply to that 7.9 and finally Controlled Destruction will lower your total by only 7.9.

I hope the explanation is understandable, English is not my mother language.
Hi,
I have not played for a few months. I made my own version back then. maybe someone has some tips for me for the new patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info