[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

Hello, first of all thank you for this build but i have a few questions about it:
1.How can i become "immortal" because i have alot of problems with any +3 maps and any other encounters?... im extremely squishy.... my build is almost complete but it seems i cant figure out whats my problem with it... i know i havent maxed my resistances yet but i dont think that will make such a huge difference.
2.I cannot afford the neck in the build so is there another unique i can use?
3.becasuse im using kaom`s roots.... my movespeed is really low... is it indeded
4.Im using the belly of the beast cause it gives me alot of res life and armor... is it worth keeping or kingsguard all the way?
5.My hp is around 3k and shield is basically useless (144)... how can i improve that?
Note that its my first abyss league char and i dont have that much currency to purchase the neck or other expensive gear cause im not able to farm maps with my current issues.... any advice you could give me to improve?
my char: Kakareaza - Abyss League

Thanks and advance and have a nice day
"
baracuda15 wrote:
Hello, first of all thank you for this build but i have a few questions about it:
1.How can i become "immortal" because i have alot of problems with any +3 maps and any other encounters?... im extremely squishy.... my build is almost complete but it seems i cant figure out whats my problem with it... i know i havent maxed my resistances yet but i dont think that will make such a huge difference.
2.I cannot afford the neck in the build so is there another unique i can use?
3.becasuse im using kaom`s roots.... my movespeed is really low... is it indeded
4.Im using the belly of the beast cause it gives me alot of res life and armor... is it worth keeping or kingsguard all the way?
5.My hp is around 3k and shield is basically useless (144)... how can i improve that?
Note that its my first abyss league char and i dont have that much currency to purchase the neck or other expensive gear cause im not able to farm maps with my current issues.... any advice you could give me to improve?
my char: Kakareaza - Abyss League

Thanks and advance and have a nice day

1. All Res capped is a must have and trust me it make huge different, imagine a hit that would do 5k elemental dmg, with 75% res u would take 1250dmg, with 65% res 1750dmg, so 500 more dmg, multiply it by more hits, like for example 3 hits in a row, with 75% you would take 3750dmg, with 65% 5250dmg, that's huge for me.
2. The Voll's Amulet give you a very big defences boost, you get endurances charges (physical damage reduction) and Immortal Call, without it your Immortal Call last like half second, maybe if you used Enduring Cry a bit more, but not enough for have useful immortal call spam, I suggest save currency and buy "Brittle Emperor" Cards, it should be cheaper in this way, until don't have it, use Atziri Foible.
3. Many people raised this question, most of people use different Boots for mapping (I suggest Mutewind) and Kaom's Root only for End-game Bosses Like Guardians, if you don't use Kaom remember to use the stun immunity Pantheon.
4. Belly is perfect, it's best in slot for you since you don't have Voll's Amulet so Kingsguard would be useless.
5. 3k hp is rly low, u should have AT LEAST 4500hp + 1800 Mana Unreserved at Lv.90, what level you are? I can't see Char in your profile because is private.

For more help i have to see your Char but as i said is private.
no longer private.. soz
"
baracuda15 wrote:
no longer private.. soz

Immediately found the "problem", you're Lv.68 XD

3k hp at Lv.68 it's ok and you already have Mind Over Matter, Cap your Res, use Atziri's Foible as Amulet and Unlock all Ascendancy Points soon as possible, if you can't do it, you can find someone for the service :D

For now I suggest use Decoy Totem and Stone Golem, that would help a lot ;)
question why you said LV12 ARCANE? can it be more levels? Another question, I dont get helmet gems can you explain it to me, like lighting golem cant be used so what does it do.
At 12 lvl Arcane you have 99 mana to activate this support. Flame dash mana cost with all supports and mandatory items should be exactly or little above 100 mana to trigger both Arcane and Kitava Thirst gems. If you go with Arcane above 12 lvl, you can't trigger Arcane by one Flame dash cast.

To the author of build: great work, I test this build for month and must admit that it's one of the best builds I've played. However, I made some changes after testing many solutions. First, I would change Kingsguard with this:

Why? Because this build have enormous dps, but with 5000 hp you can leech only 1000 hp per sec.
With Cherrubim you can increase leech rate to 2000 per sec (just like with Vaal Pact, but you have still regen). And you have small boost to chaos damage from Atziri Promise. Even if you assume that bosses have 40% efficiency of curses, I think that we are still above leech cap, so you can leech 2k per sec even on bosses. Additional 1k leech per sec is better than 400 insta life per 3-4 sec from Kingsguard I think :) . One thing is that it is very hard to make 3 blue+ 3 red in armour/eva body.

I also removed Lighting Trap and put Herald of Ice linked with curses on hit (Warlord and Assasin). Of course it requires for example Voll's Devotion +1 curse- which is not too cheap. Instead of curse and Vortex in Kitava, I put Molten Shell and Increase Duration. I think that Vortex is useless with bosses- and this build is overpovered aganist crowd, but not so strong aganist bosses.

Here are my setup:
Last edited by Carius on Jan 30, 2018, 4:32:59 PM
In order for this build to viable you need to be at least lv90 I think correct? or could it be a bit lower?

This is my build atm, any change I need to make? I want the exact build so keeping it 100% the same in regard of items and gems.

Btw having a bit of hard time close combat, cuz Im only lv70, so any extra gems suggestion for my boots is appreciated.
Last edited by david2492 on Feb 1, 2018, 12:03:34 PM
Sry guys im a bit busy in this days so I could take a few days to answer everyone.
"
david2492 wrote:
question why you said LV12 ARCANE? can it be more levels? Another question, I dont get helmet gems can you explain it to me, like lighting golem cant be used so what does it do.

With Lv.12 Arcane Surge you activate it with a single Flame Dash cast, if you leveled it more you would need 2 cast for activate it.

Gems in the Helmet are autocasted when you use others skills (30%) at the cost of be unable to use them manually.
"
Carius wrote:
At 12 lvl Arcane you have 99 mana to activate this support. Flame dash mana cost with all supports and mandatory items should be exactly or little above 100 mana to trigger both Arcane and Kitava Thirst gems. If you go with Arcane above 12 lvl, you can't trigger Arcane by one Flame dash cast.

To the author of build: great work, I test this build for month and must admit that it's one of the best builds I've played. However, I made some changes after testing many solutions. First, I would change Kingsguard with this:

Why? Because this build have enormous dps, but with 5000 hp you can leech only 1000 hp per sec.
With Cherrubim you can increase leech rate to 2000 per sec (just like with Vaal Pact, but you have still regen). And you have small boost to chaos damage from Atziri Promise. Even if you assume that bosses have 40% efficiency of curses, I think that we are still above leech cap, so you can leech 2k per sec even on bosses. Additional 1k leech per sec is better than 400 insta life per 3-4 sec from Kingsguard I think :) . One thing is that it is very hard to make 3 blue+ 3 red in armour/eva body.

I also removed Lighting Trap and put Herald of Ice linked with curses on hit (Warlord and Assasin). Of course it requires for example Voll's Devotion +1 curse- which is not too cheap. Instead of curse and Vortex in Kitava, I put Molten Shell and Increase Duration. I think that Vortex is useless with bosses- and this build is overpovered aganist crowd, but not so strong aganist bosses.

Here are my setup:

That Chest seems a great alternative, I like when people personalize builds (if they know what to do)

The +1 curse Voll's is a lot expansive (around 20ex) so i can't take it into consideration in the main build but as a luxury item yes, another luxury item could be Atziri Acuity ;)

I have only 1 question, how you manage no Trashes - Bosses fights without leech?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info