[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

"

Also I noticed on your Kingsguard, your Immortal Call and CWDT are lower level than mine, should I lower their levels to match yours?

I think, but it is my opinion, with this value you are not one shot and at most times the armor bonus. I do not think much change if you have an extra level or not.

Sorry my english its very terrible...
Last edited by cillzorra on Jan 24, 2018, 6:44:03 AM
How do you reach 100 mana per cast on freezing pulse with only 5L staff? since i am stuck at 45 mana :/
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
How do you reach 100 mana per cast on freezing pulse with only 5L staff? since i am stuck at 45 mana :/

Do you use "Fevered Mind" Jewel?

You could use temporary 2 Fevered Mind Jewels or Voidbringer Gloves :)
Have anyone been able to clear Hydra guardian with this? i get 1-shoted way to often to find it viable...
Thank you for the build but as i missing something?
I'm not getting Arcane surge procs when linked with Flame dash, immortal call and CWDT.
ive tested it without CWDT and it works 100% because i spend more mana on flame dash than needed for Surge. but it stops working with CWDT
"
Xess2626 wrote:
I'm not getting Arcane surge procs when linked with Flame dash, immortal call and CWDT.
ive tested it without CWDT and it works 100% because i spend more mana on flame dash than needed for Surge. but it stops working with CWDT

You missed this part of my guide :)

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: DONT 6 LINK THE CHEST OR ARCANE SURGE WILL STOP WORK BECAUSE WOULD GO ON CWDT, U NEED 4L + 2L
"
All3x wrote:
Have anyone been able to clear Hydra guardian with this? i get 1-shoted way to often to find it viable...

Someone did Shaper too, I personally did all Guardians :)
"
I've experienced 4 main problems so far:
1. RNG. 30% proc chance on helmet can result in 7 seconds of casting without getting proc.
2. Movespeed. Even with lightning warp it's kinda sad.
3. Chaos res. I was unable to do anything vs corrupted Avarius in map, because 2 rare items isn't enough for getting chaos res.
4. Ele res. It doesn't give enough mitigation vs penetrating skills and large ele hits with given eHP.

1. Ye can happen, as it can also happen proc 2 times in a row, the average is around 1 proc every 4 cast.
2. For movement Speed I suggest use Kaom's Root only vs high tier Bosses and use different Boots like Mutewind for mapping.
3. Most of the build don't have chaos res because there are not many contents that make chaotic damage, you have to learn how to manage it.
4. I suggest put some res on your Jewels, also you should have often endurance charges up which give additional elemental res.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Xess2626 wrote:

You missed this part of my guide :)

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: DONT 6 LINK THE CHEST OR ARCANE SURGE WILL STOP WORK BECAUSE WOULD GO ON CWDT, U NEED 4L + 2L

Thank you for clearing this up for me, I thought it might be me being stupid when i couldnt find anything about it in the comments.
I love this build btw
"
All3x wrote:

I did Hydra and also the other guardians (and shaper), I found her a bit difficult but possible, I used the gloves Kalisa's grace instead of the originals for the moviment speed especially for this guardian it is very useful to move fast. Sapphire Flask can also help you.
This was my configuration for the guardians, I hope can help.
https://pastebin.com/Kq9GWNyC

All builds need some precautions to make some content, for example to make Chimera it is very useful use a Quicksilver Flask (I used it).
Last edited by cillzorra on Jan 29, 2018, 1:43:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info