[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

"
zio_kose wrote:

PS. You should say you're using MTX skin transfer XD

LOL I hate going around in underwear!!! XD

"
cillzorra wrote:
I am very happy to announce that last night the shaper died. XD
For the first time since I play POE :) and yes, with this build!

My stats for shaper 805644 skil hit damage, 145 cold res, 5160 life.

when you say 805,664 skill hit damage, do you mean the mouse over DPS for Freezing pulse? Or some other methods of parssing?
No, in the calc tab of path of building program. :)

Spoiler
Last edited by cillzorra on Jan 23, 2018, 5:42:38 PM
"
cillzorra wrote:

To do this you need to change 2 skill gems in the helmet, remove vortex and immortal call and put another feezing pulse + cold to fire (100k dmg free when trigger)

Why the cold to fire instead of added cold?
"
All3x wrote:
"
cillzorra wrote:

To do this you need to change 2 skill gems in the helmet, remove vortex and immortal call and put another feezing pulse + cold to fire (100k dmg free when trigger)

Why the cold to fire instead of added cold?

Cold to Fire give more damage compared to Added Cold, also Cold to Fire is Red so you already have the right colors on Helmet ;)
Ok so I have a Kaom's Roots set up with 75% all resists finally.

I still only have 4884 hp though, can't quite break 5k.

I am assuming I will only have to break out the Kaom's for hard bosses.

For everything else I'm using some 30% move speed boots with leap slam. I find this way preferable for general mapping, and ESPECIALLY in grouping as with Roots on I can't even come close to keeping up with this Move speed meta.

All my spare sockets ( 1 on belt, 3 on skill grid) Have 10-12% Crit chance, 25-35 hp, and some resists now.

Not sure if there is really any other way to improve my current build, other than slightly higher mod rolls?

Thinking of maybe working on some "DPS" gear to swap out in place of some of my current gear. Something for when I map spam instead of take on hard bosses solo.

Is global crit strike really my best bet on DPS? Currently at 52% crit chance.

Spoiler

And my sockets on the skill grid are

Then I swap to

For bosses.

Any room for improvements there? or things I should keep in mind? Should I look for different mods on my jewels/ring/belt?

Also I noticed on your Kingsguard, your Immortal Call and CWDT are lower level than mine, should I lower their levels to match yours?
Last edited by Tanerian on Jan 23, 2018, 9:41:24 PM
"
Tanerian wrote:
Ok so I have a Kaom's Roots set up with 75% all resists finally.

I still only have 4884 hp though, can't quite break 5k.

I am assuming I will only have to break out the Kaom's for hard bosses.

For everything else I'm using some 30% move speed boots with leap slam. I find this way preferable for general mapping, and ESPECIALLY in grouping as with Roots on I can't even come close to keeping up with this Move speed meta.

All my spare sockets ( 1 on belt, 3 on skill grid) Have 10-12% Crit chance, 25-35 hp, and some resists now.

Not sure if there is really any other way to improve my current build, other than slightly higher mod rolls?

Thinking of maybe working on some "DPS" gear to swap out in place of some of my current gear. Something for when I map spam instead of take on hard bosses solo.

Is global crit strike really my best bet on DPS? Currently at 52% crit chance.

Spoiler

And my sockets on the skill grid are

Then I swap to

For bosses.

Any room for improvements there? or things I should keep in mind? Should I look for different mods on my jewels/ring/belt?

Also I noticed on your Kingsguard, your Immortal Call and CWDT are lower level than mine, should I lower their levels to match yours?

Best dps mod is Critical MULTIPLIER not Chance, and 2° better is Cast Speed :)

For the life, normal jewel with 7% is better than Abyss with flat.
"
zio_kose wrote:

Hrmm, looks like errors have been made.

Any examples of Jewels I should be looking for?

And is there a Threshold for crit chance? Like a minimum amount I want to have, and then focus on Crit Multiplier? Or just straight up Multiplier over Crit chance anywhere I can get it?
"
Tanerian wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:

Hrmm, looks like errors have been made.

Any examples of Jewels I should be looking for?

And is there a Threshold for crit chance? Like a minimum amount I want to have, and then focus on Crit Multiplier? Or just straight up Multiplier over Crit chance anywhere I can get it?

Multiplier always and everywhere, u got Crit Chance from Tree, Diamond Flask and Power Charges.

Best Jewel Probably would be:

- 7% Life
- 18% Crit Multiplier with Cold Skill
- Another Crit Multiplier or Cast Speed or Resistances if needed
"
zio_kose wrote:

Multiplier always and everywhere, u got Crit Chance from Tree, Diamond Flask and Power Charges.

Best Jewel Probably would be:

- 7% Life
- 18% Crit Multiplier with Cold Skill
- Another Crit Multiplier or Cast Speed or Resistances if needed

Thanks! exactly the info I was looking for. Didn't know exactly which mods to specify on PoE.Trade. Now I'm broke again =p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info