[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

"
BaamRakuu wrote:
Hey, just bought all the items needed for the build but I'm wondering about
how a pair of death's door crusader boots would work with it?
I mean it gives us +1 max endurance charges, move speed, all ele res, bleed immunity.
The downside is there is no life apart from 20-40 str and we don't care
about the elemental ailments anyways because of the consecrated ground.

U can use it for tier 1-15, Pay attenction at strength skill requierement if u dont have +strength in amulet.
Last edited by cillzorra on Jan 16, 2018, 6:55:30 AM
"
cillzorra wrote:
"
BaamRakuu wrote:
I mean it gives us +1 max endurance charges, move speed, all ele res, bleed immunity.

U can use it for tier 1-15, Pay attenction at strength skill requierement if u dont have +strength in amulet.

Well, I meant to ask if it would be better than Kaom's Roots because
of the +1 to endurance charges + other stuff and what do you mean by strength requirements?
Kaom's Roots need more strength than those boots do after all. Or am I missing something?
Sorry mate, no, the better it's kaon root for 2 reason i think:
- 150-200 life
- Prevent stun

U don't need more endurance charge.

Pay attenction at strength SKILL requirement (warlord's, immortal call) because if u don't have implicit + strength in amulet u can have problem at 20 lv skin when change death's door crusader for kaom roots.

Now u can go to do tier 1-15 with death's door crusader but if u want do guardian and the shaper u need kaom.

I also use a different choice (goldwyrm nubuck boot) for mapping.

"
BaamRakuu wrote:

Ye as said Cillzorra, Kaom is better Choice for Bosses, more Life and the Stun Immunity is very useful, furthermore you can use Soul of Solaris instead of Stun immunity Pantheon which give very good buffs.

For mapping i love Mutewind, Movement Speed + dps and cost only around 1 Alchemy compared to 3ex Death's Door, 1 endurance charge give only about 0.5sec IC and for Bleed a Flask is enough.

Just my opinion :)
Okay, thanks alot for the replies! You guys have a point, gotta agree.
Then I'll stick to kaom's roots for t16+ and do either mutewind or the quantity boots
for t1-15. I just thought that the more endurance charges I get, the higher instant heal
i can get from the chest.
"
cillzorra wrote:
"
Looks good, but...no movement skill : /

Shame.

The only problem with the build is the movement. But it's only a problem for the shaper, the rest is easy.
I tried the shaper once and I have to say that there are no problems regarding damage and life. The problem is movement, but the mechanics of the fight are not easy for any build. Once you understand how the boss works, I think it can be done. I'm ready in these days to do two more tests, then I'll let you know. Sorry for my poor English.

I meant more in terms of clear speed.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"

Shame.

Lightning Warp and Flame Dash are movement skills...

Gimme a break. I'm aware. But they suck, and are no where even remotely the same as Whirling Blades or Shield Charge.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 17, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
"
"
cillzorra wrote:
"

Shame.

The only problem with the build is the movement. But it's only a problem for the shaper, the rest is easy.
I tried the shaper once and I have to say that there are no problems regarding damage and life. The problem is movement, but the mechanics of the fight are not easy for any build. Once you understand how the boss works, I think it can be done. I'm ready in these days to do two more tests, then I'll let you know. Sorry for my poor English.

I meant more in terms of clear speed.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"

Shame.

Lightning Warp and Flame Dash are movement skills...

Gimme a break. I'm aware. But they suck, and are no where even remotely the same as Whirling Blades or Shield Charge.

Unfortunatly Whirling Blade work only with Dagger, Claw or One-Hand Sword and Shield Charge, well, need shield.
Pledge of Hand is a mandatory Item for this build, so the choice is obligatory, if you like only Whirling and Shield Charge you will never be able to play any build that uses a 2-handed weapon.
"
zio_kose wrote:

Pledge of Hand is a mandatory Item for this build, so the choice is obligatory,

Exactly?

Just saying. It hurts.
"
zio_kose wrote:
if you like only Whirling and Shield Charge you will never be able to play any build that uses a 2-handed weapon.

You forget about Leap Slam. Melee with a 2H is fine. Casters...bleh.

Pledge of Hands casters are innately slow, and it's a shame, is all I meant. GGG should fix both Flame Dash and Lightning Warp. They're pretty poopy.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 17, 2018, 12:39:50 PM
I don't have Voll's Devotion what chest or other gear should I use?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Once you have have the full build, whats an expensive-ish item you can save up for that would help this build?

Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info