[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

Is this build still viable for Delve?

EDIT anyone??
Last edited by Lovecraftuk on Sep 8, 2018, 6:44:43 PM
"
Lovecraftuk wrote:
Is this build still viable for Delve?

EDIT anyone??

I'm currently running fp. so far so good. not this build but fun regardless.
IGN: HucksIsBackYo
RIP: BlueWafflin http://www.twitch.tv/bakerlive/c/3688290
RIP: HucklesMcKnuckles - Vaults of Atziri naked to fit more loot, exile spawned.
RIP: HucksMcBlasty - Tempest bullshit
Any update on this build...?
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Oct 9, 2018, 1:53:14 AM
What is the purpose of Volls Devotion?

There are no sources of Power Charges anywhere, so what purpose does it serve? How are you generating power charges to make use of it?

"
Without Voll's, in the boosses fight, u generate endurance charges manually with enduring cry, u'll have most of the time 1 charge when proc IC, sometime 0 charge, so the heal part is almost inexistent, for the Trashes i freeze almost everything, just need a good positioning for dont have problems, dont go to close to enemies.

That doesn't have anything to do with Volls amulet though, it just reduces the duration of Power/End charges, and when power charges expire it turns them into endurance. How does this help generate any form of healing when there is no power charge being generated?

Edit: I'm an idiot, nevermind. Romira's Banquet.
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Oct 9, 2018, 11:11:18 PM
Sorry guys but currently I don't have time to devote to the game and to the improvement of the builds, I've just become a dad, so I'll be out of the game for a while :/
Trying to run this now and still seems like a good build.
Last edited by xpose on Dec 17, 2018, 6:14:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info