[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

"
david2492 wrote:
In order for this build to viable you need to be at least lv90 I think correct? or could it be a bit lower?

This is my build atm, any change I need to make? I want the exact build so keeping it 100% the same in regard of items and gems.

Btw having a bit of hard time close combat, cuz Im only lv70, so any extra gems suggestion for my boots is appreciated.

Minimum level for consider the build working properly is Lv.89, you would have only -1 endurance charge.

The equip is ok, in the free slots i suggest use Decoy Totem + Minion and Totem elemental Resistances.

Question Lighting golem how does it work exactly because is on my helmet but I cant summon it and is not auto summoning either.

Nvm Found my problem, my pulse is 75 mana.
Last edited by david2492 on Feb 5, 2018, 12:43:23 AM
"
david2492 wrote:
Question Lighting golem how does it work exactly because is on my helmet but I cant summon it and is not auto summoning either.

Nvm Found my problem, my pulse is 75 mana.

Yep that would be the problem, and not sure if you knew but the build uses Fevered Mind unique jewel to increase mana costs in order to activate the gems in the helm. That will fix your problem, even on a 5 link.
IGN:
Standard: Draegleic, Avalanchius, Volcanicuus, Aegisdawn, Voidmyth.
Hardcore (Still Alive): Elementux, IWantDualStrike
Current Main (Scourge): TalesOfMight, 91 Ground Slam Chieften
Great build / guide, just started the character he's about level 75 but already clearing T10 lol, no insane gear or anything. I wanted to ask you about a couple of things:

What do you think about using Kaom's Heart for an extra 1.1k+ life and even some decent dmg when using cold to fire?

And I couldn't figure out the use of vortex in helm, is it just for some damage if they get close to you?

Finally, why not hypothermia for set up below T14~16 where you can chill everything easily? I think you can still chill those high tier maps too just not freeze, although I'm not 100% sure. It seems to give more dps than most other support gems based on PoB.
IGN:
Standard: Draegleic, Avalanchius, Volcanicuus, Aegisdawn, Voidmyth.
Hardcore (Still Alive): Elementux, IWantDualStrike
Current Main (Scourge): TalesOfMight, 91 Ground Slam Chieften
"
ZzeDarKNesS wrote:
Great build / guide, just started the character he's about level 75 but already clearing T10 lol, no insane gear or anything. I wanted to ask you about a couple of things:

What do you think about using Kaom's Heart for an extra 1.1k+ life and even some decent dmg when using cold to fire?

And I couldn't figure out the use of vortex in helm, is it just for some damage if they get close to you?

Finally, why not hypothermia for set up below T14~16 where you can chill everything easily? I think you can still chill those high tier maps too just not freeze, although I'm not 100% sure. It seems to give more dps than most other support gems based on PoB.

Kaom's Heart would be good but the problem is that don't have socket and I already use Kaom's Boots for high tier bosses and i can't remove other 6 gems.

Vortex is for Bosses, do around 80k dps and chill (slow movement and attack/cast speed), i tested many skills and i chose this, but its not essential, you can use what you prefer instead of Vortex.

Hypothermia is good but is green, the problem is vs guardians, we're not able to chill them and vortex is not up 100% of the time and in the right spot, so i should change with another gem when fight t16 bosses but there is no valid green gem.
Any update on the build for the new league?
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
Any update on the build for the new league?

Well the skill tree is the same and Inquisitor is buffed, so can be played as original.

For improvements i can't help because i no longer play this build, but who still play it can give us some suggestions.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
ZzeDarKNesS wrote:

Kaom's Heart would be good but the problem is that don't have socket and I already use Kaom's Boots for high tier bosses and i can't remove other 6 gems.

Vortex is for Bosses, do around 80k dps and chill (slow movement and attack/cast speed), i tested many skills and i chose this, but its not essential, you can use what you prefer instead of Vortex.

Hypothermia is good but is green, the problem is vs guardians, we're not able to chill them and vortex is not up 100% of the time and in the right spot, so i should change with another gem when fight t16 bosses but there is no valid green gem.

maybe faster projectiles, it gives way less dmg than other gems but could be a quality of life and clearspeed upgrade for his interaction with freezing pulse, effectivly expanding the aoe, don't know if that is needed on top of the gloves since i am still levelling but right now i find the low range a bit clunky
Hi, i tried the build and i am really satisfied. just a question, do you feel like the second immortal call setup in the chest is needed? i currently put my herald of ice there not having a good unset ring to cap resistances but using a two stone one instead. Also did someone tried something different in the kitava setup? the curse works great and vortex has some utility but i feel like the golem wastes a spot that can be given to something else, i am not sure what though.
"
pintvricchio wrote:
Hi, i tried the build and i am really satisfied. just a question, do you feel like the second immortal call setup in the chest is needed? i currently put my herald of ice there not having a good unset ring to cap resistances but using a two stone one instead. Also did someone tried something different in the kitava setup? the curse works great and vortex has some utility but i feel like the golem wastes a spot that can be given to something else, i am not sure what though.

The I.C. on the Chest it's not essential but help when you're not attacking, you should test without it for see if you don't have problem.

I chose Golem because in Boss fight die, so i can re-summon it without stop attack or waste time, since it give good buff, anyway if you don't like it you can try with Molten Shell :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info