[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

You can also try to insert Molten Shell in Helmet (most of time you have it activated) and move golem to boots slot
Decoy totem + Inc Area is also works great (gives you required second to trigger Cons. Ground)
Totems cant trigger in helment and cant activate Arcane Surge, same for War Cry

Flame Dash is best Skill for activate Arcane Surge in my opinion

For Warlord Mark u can try Spell Totem which spam it

For the 4° skill in Helmet u can try one of this but I never tested it, give me your feedback :D

- Molten Shell

- Freezing Pulse

- Phase Run
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Guys any tips on how i should lvling this char. what skill that i should use early on and some lvling unique to use

The skill is Freezing Pulse 1-100, for the leveling items there are a section in the guide ;)
"
zio_kose wrote:

For the 4° skill in Helmet u can try one of this but I never tested it, give me your feedback :D

- Molten Shell

- Freezing Pulse

- Phase Run

I wasn't a fan of Flame Dash. I used it while leveling, it just never grew on me. Maybe I'm using it wrong? Often times I'd activate it with my mouse slightly too far away from its' range, and my character would move in that direction before casting it. It was distracting me.

I prefer to run into a fight and immediately pop Warlord's Mark, getting the mana leech immediately. Also, Warlord's Mark has a slightly higher mana cost, allowing me to level Arcane Surge to 15 for a few % more cast speed. If my Vol's had the "2 curses" mod, I might toss in Frostbite and put Warlords Mark back in the hat.

Also playing around with Herald of Ice instead of Haste now, due to mana issues. Only lose about 2k dps on my mouseover with this switch, and reserve 25% less mana. I do miss the move speed tho. I might switch back once I have better mana control.

Speaking of mana. Did you ever have problems with mana in your build? Even with a mana flask (Which you don't use) and warlords mark there are times when I just completely run out of mana and I'm running around waiting on more. I'm doubly screwed when there is a "creatures cannot be hexed" mod. I'm only level 83 at, and have been following your path on the Youtube link. Are there some big mana nodes coming up I'll be taking?

Going to experiment with Molten Shell some on Kitava's and see how I like it. I imagine it'll have near 100% uptime which is a pretty big armor/defense boost. Will pop something else into my boots maybe as well. Thinking of maybe finding a lower cost damage spell and attaching it to a mana leech support to gain mana sometimes.
Last edited by Tanerian on Jan 9, 2018, 6:37:50 PM
"
Tanerian wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:

- Molten Shell

- Freezing Pulse

- Phase Run

I wasn't a fan of Flame Dash. I used it while leveling, it just never grew on me. Maybe I'm using it wrong? Often times I'd activate it with my mouse slightly too far away from its' range, and my character would move in that direction before casting it. It was distracting me.

I prefer to run into a fight and immediately pop Warlord's Mark, getting the mana leech immediately. Also, Warlord's Mark has a slightly higher mana cost, allowing me to level Arcane Surge to 15 for a few % more cast speed. If my Vol's had the "2 curses" mod, I might toss in Frostbite and put Warlords Mark back in the hat.

Also playing around with Herald of Ice instead of Haste now, due to mana issues. Only lose about 2k dps on my mouseover with this switch, and reserve 25% less mana. I do miss the move speed tho. I might switch back once I have better mana control.

Speaking of mana. Did you ever have problems with mana in your build? Even with a mana flask (Which you don't use) and warlords mark there are times when I just completely run out of mana and I'm running around waiting on more. I'm doubly screwed when there is a "creatures cannot be hexed" mod. I'm only level 83 at, and have been following your path on the Youtube link. Are there some big mana nodes coming up I'll be taking?

Going to experiment with Molten Shell some on Kitava's and see how I like it. I imagine it'll have near 100% uptime which is a pretty big armor/defense boost. Will pop something else into my boots maybe as well. Thinking of maybe finding a lower cost damage spell and attaching it to a mana leech support to gain mana sometimes.

U have to use the button "Attack in Place" when use Flame Dash so u dont move but just cast the spell at max range.

If u would have 2 curse the better probably would be Assassin Mark as offensive and Enfeeble/Temp Chain as Defensive, because with "Inevitable Judgment" u set enemies Res at 0 when crit so lower Resistances or Penetration is almost useless.

I use Herald of Ice too, in a Unset Ring, Haste it has never been mentioned in this build XD

For the mana, simply i didnt used the Kitava Helmet for leveling, when u would have "Pious Path" the mana problem will be solved, as long u stay in Consecrated Ground u will regen enough mana.
"
zio_kose wrote:

U have to use the button "Attack in Place" when use Flame Dash so u dont move but just cast the spell at max range.

If u would have 2 curse the better probably would be Assassin Mark as offensive and Enfeeble/Temp Chain as Defensive, because with "Inevitable Judgment" u set enemies Res at 0 when crit so lower Resistances or Penetration is almost useless.

I use Herald of Ice too, in a Unset Ring, Haste it has never been mentioned in this build XD

For the mana, simply i didnt used the Kitava Helmet for leveling, when u would have "Pious Path" the mana problem will be solved, as long u stay in Consecrated Ground u will regen enough mana.

Ahh didn't realize that about Pious Path. Still need to find 2 stupid trials.

As for haste.. I'm a junky for movespeed =p.
Hi all, really thk Zio for share the build and help, i closed today the 4° guardian:
Minotaur (easy)
Phoenix (easy)
Hydra (medium)
Chimera (a bit hard)

This is my set up:

https://pastebin.com/Kq9GWNyC

Only change from the original build the gloves (Kalisa's grace) with Lightning Warp, Swift Affliction, Less Duration and heral of ice in the slot free.
With this set up you dont need a expensive unset ring

I use also for mapping and easy guardian: Goldwyrm Nubuck Boots a bit boost for moving speed and quantity items.

Now the next step... the shaper!But i think it's very hard at the moment.

Last edited by cillzorra on Jan 10, 2018, 4:07:29 PM
"
cillzorra wrote:
Hi all, really thk Zio for share the build and help, i closed today the 4° guardian:
Minotaur (easy)
Phoenix (easy)
Hydra (medium)
Chimera (a bit hard)

This is my set up:

https://pastebin.com/Kq9GWNyC

Only change from the original build the gloves (Kalisa's grace) with Lightning Warp, Swift Affliction, Less Duration and heral of ice in the slot free.
With this set up you dont need a expensive unset ring

I use also for mapping and easy guardian: Goldwyrm Nubuck Boots a bit boost for moving speed and quantity items.

Now the next step... the shaper!But i think it's very hard at the moment.

Thanks for the feedback mate!
Can you suggest any changes for HC? I kinda want a bit more hp, what should i change?
Last edited by PlayArcher on Jan 12, 2018, 8:49:57 AM
"
PlayArcher wrote:
Can you suggest any changes for HC? I kinda want a bit more hp, what should i change?

U could use Belly of the Beast instead of Kingsguard, u would get 500 more hp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info