[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

"
ElvinF0x wrote:
Thank you for your build idea (used it as league starter)

Could you explain:
- the source of res cap, as i barely see any on equip (not much from the tree of any purity auras...)
- why you don't take cold nodes from the tree (top of it)

By now it was quite interesting to level with freezing, but due to unlucky with equip the char was very squishy, hope transit to armor based items will solve this problem.

Could you also suggest any sort of hp and mana leech (before full stack of Voll+Kitava + Kingsguard and so on..)?
By now i can think of only 2 options: Atziri flask, Dorian's belt, and there is no mp leech

1) Resistances:

- 18% All - Tree
- 15% Cold - Tree
- 15% All - Alira
- 20% All - Voll's Amulet
- 28% All - Jewels
- The rest from Belt and 1 Ring

2) That Cold Nodes dont give enough benefit compared to how many points you have to spend, in the Critical Builds, most of the time, Crit Nodes give more dps than the % increase X damage.

3) When leveling and until u have full combo, your game style have to be a bit different, dont go to close to enemies, FP have long range, use Decoy Totem and Stone Golem.

4) For leech, best way is Warlord Mark, u can link curse on hit on Herald of Ice if u need it for Trashes, or if u already use Kitava Helmet put it inside, or just manual Cast.
Last edited by zio_kose on Dec 11, 2017, 8:44:49 PM
IMPORTANT NOTE: ARCANE SURGE have to be Lv.12, mine is only Lv.8 because come from another old build and i dont wanna change it
Thank you for reply.

I will revise my char after work, hope this will improve my progress =)
we invest in crits and yet use Elemental Focus which completely eliminates anu ailmetns.

Maybe we can use smthgn else?
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
we invest in crits and yet use Elemental Focus which completely eliminates anu ailmetns.

Maybe we can use smthgn else?

Elemental Focus is only for T16+ Bosses (Guardians and Shaper) which they are anyway immune to Freeze, I know they are no longer immune in this patch buy they have to many HP so its like to be immune.

Normal set up is: Freezing Pulse - Controlled Destruction - Added Cold Damage - Faster Casting - Increased Critical Strike - Empower
Last edited by zio_kose on Dec 11, 2017, 8:46:35 PM
Is there a reason some of your gems are lower level? If so can you please add something to the guide? as a new player I notice my arcane surge wasnt procing anymore then I went and looked and yours is only level 8, is that a sweet spot for the mana used? and mine is too high so its not procing as often?
"
Noteslol wrote:
Is there a reason some of your gems are lower level? If so can you please add something to the guide? as a new player I notice my arcane surge wasnt procing anymore then I went and looked and yours is only level 8, is that a sweet spot for the mana used? and mine is too high so its not procing as often?

I posted this yesterday:

IMPORTANT NOTE: ARCANE SURGE have to be Lv.12, mine is only Lv.8 because come from another old build and i dont wanna change it

Arcane Surge proc when u spend X mana, my setup is ideated for proc it at any Flame Dash cast BUT its not a prerequisite spend that x mana in a single cast, for example if u have to spend 100 mana for proc it and your skill cost 50 mana, it will proc after 2 cast, so if your Arcane Surge dont proc anymore, something is wrong in your set up.

At lv.12, which is the level recommended by the guide, it proc when u spend 99 mana, for proc it with SINGLE cast, Flame Dash have to be at least Lv.16 and linked with Arcane Surge (obviously), Faster Casting and Increase Duration (for this 2 gems the level doesnt matter, as regards the proc, because the mana multiplier is the same at all levels) and 1 FEVERED MIND JEWEL.

Rest of the gems in the builds have to be all 20/20 except:

- Cast When Damage Taken Lv.14
- Immortal Call Lv.16

It's not mandatory, you can also use CWDT + IC at different level according to your preferences, but i suggest dont use them lower because u need a bit time for generate endurance charges.

gotacha, thank you... one more question if you dont mind (sorry I'm pretty new still to PoE)

Ive been using these 2 wands

and when I socket them with Freezing Pulse/Faster Casting/Elemental Focus it cost 102 Mana which will trigger the helm

But when I use my staff

it cost only 78 mana so therefore doesnt trigger the helm, anyone have any ideas?
"
Noteslol wrote:
gotacha, thank you... one more question if you dont mind (sorry I'm pretty new still to PoE)

Ive been using these 2 wands

and when I socket them with Freezing Pulse/Faster Casting/Elemental Focus it cost 102 Mana which will trigger the helm

But when I use my staff

it cost only 78 mana so therefore doesnt trigger the helm, anyone have any ideas?

This happens due to Amolification Rod uses FR with 5 support gems (2 which you insert + 3 it has as unique implicits) so you should multiply mana cost of FP by Faster Casting, Ele Focus, Inc Area, Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction and Fevered Mind. All in all it should cost you ~102 mana.
"
zio_kose wrote:

4) For leech, best way is Warlord Mark, u can link curse on hit on Herald of Ice if u need it for Trashes, or if u already use Kitava Helmet put it inside, or just manual Cast.

As i don't have Fevered mind yet, i can't use Kitava, so i need Warlord Mark.

I tried to link it with Herald of Ice and Curse On Hit, but it didn't work for me... could you explain the mechanics? maybe i did something wrong?

As a result i ended up with Blasphemy + Warlord Mark for leech

And as suggestion for this build to become totally immortal, you should try Zerphi's Last Breath (+800 hp per cast should be MASSIVE)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info