[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

"
Manokuja wrote:
Hi mate!

I play ur build from start the league abbys and i must say is so awesome fun to have this type of playstyle. Thanks so much for creating this buid. And u are wrong this build is very good build league starter.

2rd day league end:
Spoiler

WTF!!! To which Demon u sold your Soul for that equip at this point of the League? XD

Im very happy someone enjoy my build, the most important goal of all my builds is have fun.
I pass much more time creating build than playing XD

Its a passion and its gratifying when someone appreciates, thx :)
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Manokuja wrote:
Hi mate!

I play ur build from start the league abbys and i must say is so awesome fun to have this type of playstyle. Thanks so much for creating this buid. And u are wrong this build is very good build league starter.

2rd day league end:
Spoiler

WTF!!! To which Demon u sold your Soul for that equip at this point of the League? XD

Im very happy someone enjoy my build, the most important goal of all my builds is have fun.
I pass much more time creating build than playing XD

Its a passion and its gratifying when someone appreciates, thx :)

Must do some change, i add now

Had One ex from drop, and rest of my currency i made for selling rares items, nothing special, ahh and some shity uniques for 1-8c, the expensive one was 2x Fragility Crimson Jewel(20-30C) for each and jewel for glacial cascade build 25c. That was all. :D I didnt sold my soul :D. Try to do skix link in this:
Last edited by Manokuja on Dec 10, 2017, 7:20:07 PM
playing this aswell since start

Spoiler
WoW gratz guys!
I have to be honest, im noob in this type of things, that's why im rly surprised for how fast u did that, I pass most of the time in planning build and study game mechanics but im rly bad on leveling or fast clear, im the tipycal player which lose 1 min for collect all scrolls of wisdom while drinkig or smoke quietly XD
question, for movement ability why flame dash? could you use leap slam instead?
"
Noteslol wrote:

The build Use Flame Dash for proc Arcane Surge which proc only on spells, the description of Arcane Surge say "Skills" but is wrong.

Anyway even if it worked, the build dont have any point in attack speed, mana cost of Leap Slam is lower and Arcane Surge is based on mana spent and finally for dodge i prefer skills like Flame Dash or Whirling Blade, for Movement I use Lightning Warp.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Noteslol wrote:

The build Use Flame Dash for proc Arcane Surge which proc only on spells, the description of Arcane Surge say "Skills" but is wrong.

Anyway even if it worked, the build dont have any point in attack speed, mana cost of Leap Slam is lower and Arcane Surge is based on mana spent and finally for dodge i prefer skills like Flame Dash or Whirling Blade, for Movement I use Lightning Warp.

ah gotcha, I prefer whirling blades too but unforunately cant use that with a staff so I guess Lighting Warp and Flame Dash it is lol
I have questions. You mentioned that the King'sguard is useless without Voll's, why? You can still generate Endurance charges fairly easily without.

Also, you have Controlled Destruction and Increased Crit..don't those two contradict each other?
Thank you for your build idea (used it as league starter)

Could you explain:
- the source of res cap, as i barely see any on equip (not much from the tree of any purity auras...)
- why you don't take cold nodes from the tree (top of it)

By now it was quite interesting to level with freezing, but due to unlucky with equip the char was very squishy, hope transit to armor based items will solve this problem.

Could you also suggest any sort of hp and mana leech (before full stack of Voll+Kitava + Kingsguard and so on..)?
By now i can think of only 2 options: Atziri flask, Dorian's belt, and there is no mp leech
"
I have questions. You mentioned that the King'sguard is useless without Voll's, why? You can still generate Endurance charges fairly easily without.

Also, you have Controlled Destruction and Increased Crit..don't those two contradict each other?

Without Voll's, in the boosses fight, u generate endurance charges manually with enduring cry, u'll have most of the time 1 charge when proc IC, sometime 0 charge, so the heal part is almost inexistent, for the Trashes i freeze almost everything, just need a good positioning for dont have problems, dont go to close to enemies.

For the Crit, Controlled Destruction lower your crit chance by 100% from the base, not from the total, its like tree buffs that increase your crit chance.
Increased Critical Strike give u 108% Increase Crit Chance AND (most important part) 1.9 Flat Crit, this flat goes to add to yours base crit chance, which is 6, so u'll have 7.9 base crit chance.
Now all yours buffs that increase critical chance apply to that 7.9 and finally Controlled Destruction will lower your total by only 7.9.

I hope the explanation is understandable, English is not my mother language.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info