[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

"
EuphoricLife wrote:
Is this build HC viable?

In my opinion yes, its viable, but i didnt leveled this build, i already had a Lv.91 Templar in Standard so I tested it with already end-game gear and full leveled.

Surely who did the Char in this League can give u a better realistic feedback.
How did you guys get your Voll's devotion?

Ive had really really bad luck this league so far.. lvl 83 currently and no 6l on staff, no ex drops or any "big ticket" drops i could sell for a lot of c, its been rough saving up chaos penny by penny and seeing voll's prices at 180+

I also somehow collected 3 sets of the div cards but got the other amulets <_<
i have staff 5L for red socket empower or cold to fire?
"
Noteslol wrote:

Ive had really really bad luck this league so far.. lvl 83 currently and no 6l on staff, no ex drops or any "big ticket" drops i could sell for a lot of c, its been rough saving up chaos penny by penny and seeing voll's prices at 180+

Same story for me (the start of the league was really rough...), still accumulate currency to buy Voll

Yesterday i tried to replace Ice Golem in Kitava with Discharge... Oh boy, now it's much more fun (like additional effects) + increased clear speed + now Kingsguard procs (not much, but stll).

Just give it a try with Blood Rage (we have enough regen not to suffer the effect), thus we can have almost perma 3 Frenzy + 1-2 Power\End charges. Discharge also helps to clear trash as we don't have to turn around to kill every single one.

By now i am at T5-6 maps and it starts to feel smoother to compare build without Discharge.

Can't guarantee that after Voll this setup be viable... but for now ... just give it a try

Waiting for your thoughts guys =)

P.S. what do you think of replacement of Kaom's Roots with Inya's Epiphany? (-100 flat HP, but it can significantly boost damage..)
Last edited by ElvinF0x on Dec 15, 2017, 2:19:59 AM
"
BloodyLetters wrote:

skip the red socket i would say.

i had 5 link staff untill lvl 90 with 4 blue 1 green and it was good but if you want to use red socket use cold to fire unless you have lvl 3+ empower

"
Noteslol wrote:

i bought my cards early in league for 8-11 chaos each

"
EuphoricLife wrote:
Is this build HC viable?

I would say yes the damage is good while leveling just play it safe but i think curse immune flask is a MUST have 90% of my deaths are from getting silenced
_________________________________________________________________________________
My own gear progress at lvl 91.

getting close to being able to vaal 7 20/20 freezing pulse hoping for good rng
Last edited by Charlieofdoom on Dec 15, 2017, 3:57:56 AM
"
Noteslol wrote:

In my opinion, best way is buy "The Brittle Emperor" Cards, the price is around 18c each atm.
"
BloodyLetters wrote:

In the final build, i use Cold to Fire only vs Guardians and Shaper, because i dont wanna lose the Freeze, if u dont care about freeze is better Cold to Fire provide more dmg.
"
ElvinF0x wrote:
"
Noteslol wrote:

Same story for me (the start of the league was really rough...), still accumulate currency to buy Voll

Yesterday i tried to replace Ice Golem in Kitava with Discharge... Oh boy, now it's much more fun (like additional effects) + increased clear speed + now Kingsguard procs (not much, but stll).

Just give it a try with Blood Rage (we have enough regen not to suffer the effect), thus we can have almost perma 3 Frenzy + 1-2 Power\End charges. Discharge also helps to clear trash as we don't have to turn around to kill every single one.

By now i am at T5-6 maps and it starts to feel smoother to compare build without Discharge.

Can't guarantee that after Voll this setup be viable... but for now ... just give it a try

Waiting for your thoughts guys =)

P.S. what do you think of replacement of Kaom's Roots with Inya's Epiphany? (-100 flat HP, but it can significantly boost damage..)

Thx for feedback :)
For discharge i never tested it, but u will lose IC duration without endurance charges, for t15+ Bosses probably would be a big downside in the defences.

If u wanna remove Kaom's Root, i suggest replace with

"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
"
BloodyLetters wrote:

skip the red socket i would say.

i had 5 link staff untill lvl 90 with 4 blue 1 green and it was good but if you want to use red socket use cold to fire unless you have lvl 3+ empower

"
Noteslol wrote:

i bought my cards early in league for 8-11 chaos each

"
EuphoricLife wrote:
Is this build HC viable?

I would say yes the damage is good while leveling just play it safe but i think curse immune flask is a MUST have 90% of my deaths are from getting silenced
_________________________________________________________________________________
My own gear progress at lvl 91.

getting close to being able to vaal 7 20/20 freezing pulse hoping for good rng

A corrupted Jewel with Silence immunity would be great.

GL for your FP :)
My progress 92 lvl atm:

EQ:
Spoiler

Jew:
Spoiler

Flask Seetup:
Spoiler

I have rly good fun when play this build. He have decent speed clear, but he have good survi and dmg is not bad too.

Tips:
Spoiler
A tip for ppl who want create this build or start league. I recommend to get rly fast pledge of hands and then try to buy all 8 cards for The Brittle Emperor. Volls give u rly nice survi boost. Last - Do ur all lab very fast all give u nice boost. Recommend to up all of ur ress with new abbys jewel with flat dmg to spell and ress.
Last edited by Manokuja on Dec 15, 2017, 6:48:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info