[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

This looks like maxing your resistances is extremely hard judging by number of uniques in the build, including the jewels. How are you overcoming this?
"
Manokuja wrote:
My progress 92 lvl atm:

EQ:
Spoiler

Jew:
Spoiler

Flask Seetup:
Spoiler

I have rly good fun when play this build. He have decent speed clear, but he have good survi and dmg is not bad too.

Tips:
Spoiler
A tip for ppl who want create this build or start league. I recommend to get rly fast pledge of hands and then try to buy all 8 cards for The Brittle Emperor. Volls give u rly nice survi boost. Last - Do ur all lab very fast all give u nice boost. Recommend to up all of ur ress with new abbys jewel with flat dmg to spell and ress.

Thanks, very appreciate your feedback :)
"
This looks like maxing your resistances is extremely hard judging by number of uniques in the build, including the jewels. How are you overcoming this?

- 18% All - Tree
- 15% Cold - Tree
- 15% All - Alira
- 20% All - Voll's Amulet
- 28% All - Jewels
- The rest from Belt and 1 Ring
Found a way to increase Mapping.

Im running a second Weapon Setup.

Thanks to the new Items, my Mainhand is a 5Link now. Tooltip Dps in Ho without Flasks is 80k.

Its totaly to clear the Map fast with Shieldcharge. Even up to t16.

For Bossfights i just use my 2nd Weaponslot with Pledge of Hands.
I know the writer didnt say unset ring is mandatory but damn this build feels so good with herald of ice, I guess if you really wanted to you can use hearld of ice in your chest too since you will get immortal call constantly with the helm already too but it feels good.

also try to get uncorrupted Kaom's roots because lab enchant on it would be amazing for this build "16% Increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've killed recently"
Last edited by Noteslol on Dec 16, 2017, 10:31:13 AM
If i feel like i dont need lightning warp, what sweet 5-6 link cwdt configuration we can create in chest?)
or not cwdt
(flame dash in gloves)
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Dec 16, 2017, 2:40:28 PM
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
If i feel like i dont need lightning warp, what sweet 5-6 link cwdt configuration we can create in chest?)
or not cwdt
(flame dash in gloves)

Skills that come to my mind that could be useful:

- Frost Wall
- Blind linked to something, maybe CWDT + some spell + blind (Orb of Storm for Bosses?)
- Some Totem
- Blood Rage
- Rallying Cry
- Vaal Lightning Trap
- Vaal Haste
- More support gems for Flame Dash so can use higher lv Arcane Surge
Currently running your build in standard and having a blast! thanks for the build. really enjoying it. i do however have two questions for ya.

you went with inevitable judgement on the inquisitor ascendancy. i got bored on PoB and in game and decided to try augury of penitence. both my tooltip and PoB say higher, more consistent damage over the one you went with. am i missing something? are the crit bonuses to penetrate resists better than the enemies taking increased ele damage crits or not even though it seems overall output is higher on the increased ele damage taken by the monsters?

sencond, cold to fire and elemental focus seems to clear maps faster than empower and increased criticals. maybe i'm imagining it, but it should "feels" stronger for bosses, rares, and rogue exiles to use cold to fire and ele focus.

was just curious if i'm missing something about the crits on both of my questions. thanks again for sharing this build. even at only 4k hp i am able to facetank things my 6k hp cyclone dies on. lol. i await your response about the crits and gem set up. maybe i'm totally missing a game mechanic about criticals.

thanks.
"
Currently running your build in standard and having a blast! thanks for the build. really enjoying it. i do however have two questions for ya.

you went with inevitable judgement on the inquisitor ascendancy. i got bored on PoB and in game and decided to try augury of penitence. both my tooltip and PoB say higher, more consistent damage over the one you went with. am i missing something? are the crit bonuses to penetrate resists better than the enemies taking increased ele damage crits or not even though it seems overall output is higher on the increased ele damage taken by the monsters?

sencond, cold to fire and elemental focus seems to clear maps faster than empower and increased criticals. maybe i'm imagining it, but it should "feels" stronger for bosses, rares, and rogue exiles to use cold to fire and ele focus.

was just curious if i'm missing something about the crits on both of my questions. thanks again for sharing this build. even at only 4k hp i am able to facetank things my 6k hp cyclone dies on. lol. i await your response about the crits and gem set up. maybe i'm totally missing a game mechanic about criticals.

thanks.

First of all im very happy every time someone enjoy my builds, so thanks :)

Inevitable Judgement dont penetrate resistances but set all enemies resistances at 0 when u do crit, with Augury of Penitence u do more damage only vs White Trashes (who care about them?) because they already have 0 to all resistances, just mark on the planner Standard Bosses or Shaper/Guardian or simply just set 15 to cold enemies resistances (blue packs have some elemental resistances and rare too) and u'll see how much more dmg u'll do with Inevitable Judgement.

For the gems is your choise, with cold to fire + elemental focus u do more damage, that's why i use them vs t16+ bosses but u lose the freeze, that's mean herald of ice dont work and u lose one part of your defences.
i get it now! lol. thanks! i was looking at it all only from a pure damage perspective and not really thinking about defenses or how the skill mechanics worked themselves. i'm still kind of new and your explanation helped a ton. thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info