[3.1] The Immortal Pulser - Freezing Pulse Inquisitor Tank - Immortal Call Spammer - End-Game

Thanks for detailed explanation!

One more question:
why we use Arcane Surge with Flame Dash and not with Lighntning Warp? LW hasn't 3 uses cooldown
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Dec 18, 2017, 4:29:44 PM
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
Thanks for detailed explanation!

One more question:
why we use Arcane Surge with Flame Dash and not with Lighntning Warp? LW hasn't 3 uses cooldown

2 reasons:

1 - Flame Dash is faster and more practical in fight and can be linked with Increase Duration that influence also Arcane Surge Duration

2 - Lightning Warp is linked with Less Duration and it also would influence Arcane Surge Duration
Thank you!

Aahahah tried Bodyswap in helmet - works fun like Flicker Strike)

Last edited by BlackCorsair on Dec 18, 2017, 5:55:09 PM
"
ElvinF0x wrote:
I got Voll's Devotion, but still experiment with alternative setup

Here is mine version
Spoiler

I notice you are using Discharge in helmet. Worth it?

Doesnt it break perma Immortal Call? (Endurance charges go to dicharge instead of IC)
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Dec 18, 2017, 5:55:57 PM
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
Thank you!

Aahahah tried Bodyswap in helmet - works fun like Flicker Strike)

Put in the Helmet: Desecrate + Bodyswap + Volatile Dead and maybe Spell Cascade if work as trigger, i dont know XD
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
"
ElvinF0x wrote:
I got Voll's Devotion, but still experiment with alternative setup

Here is mine version
Spoiler

I notice you are using Discharge in helmet. Worth it?

Doesnt it break perma Immortal Call? (Endurance charges go to dicharge instead of IC)

By now i totally like it Discharge + Blood Rage give really good clear speed. As you constantly generate and consume endurance charge, you receive a lot of heal from Kingsguard.

My version lack some hp pool (~500-700) and is not so tanky against bosses, but you can always remove discharge and get survivability boost (but still didn't have serious problems up to T10, keep progressing atlas when have time)

I also like idea with bodyswap! I will give it a try in the evening ( i already forefeel much fun ^_^ )

Definitely, i need to buy second Kitava helmet for FunSwap =)

Edited: probably corpse related skill gems don't suit this build as we shatter most of the enemies

One more idea for bosses:
Spoiler
with Lightning Trap + Multiple Traps Support + Cluster Traps Support => instant power charges + really good to inflict shock (+50% damage)
Last edited by ElvinF0x on Dec 19, 2017, 3:30:29 AM
Am i doing smth wrong or is it just as planned that i get rekt by bosses? Even argus in merciless lab 2 shot me if i don't use decoy totem to tank. May be that's because i don't have that boots and amulet?
"
Kasablank wrote:
Am i doing smth wrong or is it just as planned that i get rekt by bosses? Even argus in merciless lab 2 shot me if i don't use decoy totem to tank. May be that's because i don't have that boots and amulet?

I think it is ok, the build getting stronger and tougher through levels (quite squishy on low lvls).
Voll & Pios Path give a lot of toughness.
So just keep leveling and but lab carry (did myself yesterday for uber lab and it really pay off!)
How\where can I find these items for this build guys?
"
Pikey23 wrote:
How\where can I find these items for this build guys?

List of items you can find in 1st message of the topic

http://poe.trade/ here you can search to buy it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info