Path of Nerfs

good, well deserved and finally

now stop listening to every whim of the poe sub reddit and this game can go somewhere
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Bueautiful! Ruining all the game! Really? Just nerf everything...

Making our play time and joy and fun worth nothing... Making this a middle low game...

GZ!!! Time to uninstall the game and forget it...
"
Ozzindo wrote:
99 to 100: 40% more expe9rience needed LUL

Okay never 100 again.
Chris Wilson: "This is Unacceptable, People are not meant to get to Level 100, People are not meant to have fun builds, People are not meant to get past Act 10 !"

GGG Team: "Chris, have you been drinking again ?:"

Chris: "BLOODY OATH, NERF NERF NERF NERF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
it feels bad for the queen of the forest nerfs, hope the legacy don't get too expensive
well no more supporter pack for me, stupid path of nerf.
Love a dev that makes the game they want to make. [Removed by Support] Good stuff GGG.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 4, 2017, 7:03:07 PM
Excited for the 6% Glacial Hammer buff tomorrow, complete with Winter Burial gem that still doesn't allow damage to be converted. Top work, GGG, just really stellar, you're so in touch with your own game, it's clear you play it a lot yourselves.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I strongly disagree with the XP nerfs, I think the vast majority of players have a dream to hit 100 one day and that just went out the window. I don't understand why the plight of the top racers, i.e. the people who do this for a living, would impact your decision so heavily. That seems like such a poor decision.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Dec 4, 2017, 6:59:52 PM
Aight...Aight.. So..first you ruin ES builds.. and now Leech.. Great... Just.....Great..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info