Path of Nerfs

It seems that the person who wrote this manifesto in 2017 is very proud of how he takes away his favorite toys from children.

It's disgusting.
Mine build in max stats have 16m dps. Actually drop to 6m. CHRIS SAID ABOUT 20-40% WHERE IS THAT %? i lose 64% dmg, wtf!
"
spokipo wrote:
"
f4n4tic4 wrote:
3.15 will be the first league i wont buy any Supporter Pack / Mysterious Box.
There are 4500 players in PoE on steam right now for a reason. And i am not sure if GGG is just rickrolling their shareholders here (86.67% Tencent) to make them sell their shares. Because this is what happens after 3.15 scared away 90% of the playerbase

That makes sense.

your numbers seem very inaccurate to me. right before a new league launch I would not expect 90k players on steam, do you? Lets see what steam numbers tell tomorrow.

I also dont think that Tencent will reduce the stock of Shares based on patch notes :-). They do not plan for quarters, those plan investments for longer periods (PoE 2, maybe even 3?).

And I bought a pack already and will by the other one two tomorrow right before launch. Negativity wont change anything mate, give it a shot, see if you like it, maybe try something that is now viable in comparison to the other stuff you use to play because of the nerfs. And who knows, maybe you end up enjoying the league more than any league before, maybe you find your new favorite build.

This sometimes seems to me like a child not eating its broccoli simply because someone in school told him it does not taste good. You simply cannot tell until actually tried it.

The glass is not half empty, keep it positive :-) The league start will be smooth as well...

if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
Gomiv wrote:
Mine build in max stats have 16m dps. Actually drop to 6m. CHRIS SAID ABOUT 20-40% WHERE IS THAT %? i lose 64% dmg, wtf!

Have you found the missing damage yet?
"
ibims111 wrote:
"
Gomiv wrote:

Have you found the missing damage yet?

Coz.. i check again in pob my actually build which are no full and change version from 3.14. to 3.15. I lose 75% dmg and i have 0% resist for debuffs like freez or ignite :D

My heart... :D
Last edited by Gomiv on Jul 22, 2021, 5:42:47 PM
Hmmm...
Chris, if nerf your salary for 50-60%, will it motivate you to work 50-60% long, or it motivate you to look for a new job?

Hate from next player close too leave.
3G at war again
"
Willm4ster wrote:
Hmmm...
Chris, if nerf your salary for 50-60%, will it motivate you to work 50-60% long, or it motivate you to look for a new job?

Zizaran almost cried while realizing that all got nerfed yet he released a build guide named "my strongest bosser ever". that whole "I got nerfed, I dont like it" thing is so pathetic. play and have fun or just fucking leave.
"
ibims111 wrote:
"
Willm4ster wrote:
Hmmm...

Zizaran almost cried while realizing that all got nerfed yet he released a build guide named "my strongest bosser ever". that whole "I got nerfed, I dont like it" thing is so pathetic. play and have fun or just fucking leave.

lmao cringe whale
This really sucks....none of my previous characters in standard can even kill a T15 map boss. Killed my COC ball lightning, killed my necro, killed my creeping frost, killed my facebreaker max block...

It's like every character I have is a brick now.
ty GGG for good league and no bugs on start <3

ur best!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info