Path of Nerfs

YES !!!!!

must nerf to prevent Standrd builds, the spirit of PoE must prevail.

the word VARIATION must prevail.

dont worry about nerfs at all, cuz i always find a way to keep slaying monsters, we have 7 characters, alot of active and passive skills to use, countless resources. and iam very happy for nerf news !!! as always.
You can get to lvl100 much faster now than you could a few years ago, even with all the exp nerfs. There are many more ways to increase damage these days so you can clear faster. Just did lvl100 yesterday on an old Essence Drain character. Because of all the buffs, my damage was about 4 times higher than it was 3 years ago on the same character and tree. Just got a few of the newer items. So was getting about 3 times the exp/hr that I used to in the past at lvl99.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
You can get to lvl100 much faster now than you could a few years ago, even with all the exp nerfs. There are many more ways to increase damage these days so you can clear faster. Just did lvl100 yesterday on an old Essence Drain character. Because of all the buffs, my damage was about 4 times higher than it was 3 years ago on the same character and tree. Just got a few of the newer items. So was getting about 3 times the exp/hr that I used to in the past at lvl99.

WELL DONE !!!!!
The nerfs are just there to keep you busy with the game. So its not too easy and you will not quite the game. The game is very hard for beginners so when they start making progress the addiction also starts!
The nerfs are also to sell new microtransacrions.
It's happening!
Good one
(✿ =‿‿=)
Last edited by Yaumx on Jul 19, 2021, 3:57:22 PM
resurrecting old thread.. lel
Jebaited.
Welp, I totally fell for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info