Dude I got jebaited so much.
jebaited
"
acc1dent wrote:
It's happening!

bruh moment
S L O W E R
Who dfq necroing the thread. KEKW
I like the idea divide player base into a whole new crap hole they want us to be
they dont care about commuinity they care about themselves. If they cared about the community they could dived stuff around everything the community wanted and yet they dont have that power or they wont do it.
GGG cant understand that there are player base that enjoy what they dont and what not. they nerfed zoomers and boomers so they want you to embrace the content for everyone to be like 100% slower for poeple who want the clears more then interaction with the boss or even skip the boss fight anyway.
3.15 will be the first league i wont buy any Supporter Pack / Mysterious Box.
There are 4500 players in PoE on steam right now for a reason. And i am not sure if GGG is just rickrolling their shareholders here (86.67% Tencent) to make them sell their shares. Because this is what happens after 3.15 scared away 90% of the playerbase
"
f4n4tic4 wrote:
3.15 will be the first league i wont buy any Supporter Pack / Mysterious Box.
There are 4500 players in PoE on steam right now for a reason. And i am not sure if GGG is just rickrolling their shareholders here (86.67% Tencent) to make them sell their shares. Because this is what happens after 3.15 scared away 90% of the playerbase

That makes sense.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Jul 22, 2021, 12:16:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info