Path of Nerfs

I logged in to standard to see just how bad some of these nerfs are/were....I have to say I was pretty disgusted with the remaining character's I have. A few of my character's I put a lot of time in, not as much as some other's but for me it was an investment. It really does feel like a sucker punch.

Is this really what I have to look forward to with PoE2? With all the changes that have been happening in the past up til now, I'm not even sure if I'm going to stick around for poe2. Don't need the headache, it's to the point where it isn't any fun anymore. I want to play, not work, I do that enough as it is.

Can't wait to see the numbers in a few weeks and see if GGG is proud of those stats. They love to boast on big numbers, let's see how the reaction is when those stats don't live up to the hype.

"
ibims111 wrote:
"
Willm4ster wrote:
Hmmm...
Chris, if nerf your salary for 50-60%, will it motivate you to work 50-60% long, or it motivate you to look for a new job?

Hate from next player close too leave.

Zizaran almost cried while realizing that all got nerfed yet he released a build guide named "my strongest bosser ever". that whole "I got nerfed, I dont like it" thing is so pathetic. play and have fun or just fucking leave.

You know exactly the same applies to you, right?

P.S. I guess mods don't have a problem with swearing as long as it's in defense of their game.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
"
ibims111 wrote:
"
Willm4ster wrote:
Hmmm...
Chris, if nerf your salary for 50-60%, will it motivate you to work 50-60% long, or it motivate you to look for a new job?

Hate from next player close too leave.

Zizaran almost cried while realizing that all got nerfed yet he released a build guide named "my strongest bosser ever". that whole "I got nerfed, I dont like it" thing is so pathetic. play and have fun or just fucking leave.

You know exactly the same applies to you, right?

P.S. I guess mods don't have a problem with swearing as long as it's in defense of their game.

I guess you should go back in you shell and hide form this bad bad world.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"I got nerfed, I dont like it, I leave" - That's patnetic, but not how to play what is left of the great game. 3.15 RIP PoE.
They wanted nerfs the minority who roll on the end game, instead of bringing down the bosses in 5sec, they will take 15 seconds ...

On the other hand for all the others, who were on the way to being able to play the end game, well it's over, the damage for those is enormous !!!

You add to this that over time the expensive items sell less and less, since fewer players and more divided because of different leagues, and you are in a quazi game with no possible evolution for this second part of players.

In short, they broke everything, rather than nerfing the few completely smoked items / skills that allowed you to run through the end game, they got nerfs the whole game, a carnage what!
Another epic tr4sh league. I wish I can refund.
No satisfaction from the game.

It looks like a lot of [Removed by Support] is required from me, because it's impossible to play with zero drop and with such a spread of luck between accounts. ("6l in 60f, 5ex divinition card-account, hh in 1st week from map boss, etc" - account vs "nothing" - account seems fun, thnx for "looser ID")
GJ, awesome as always.
-quit
Last edited by Will_GGG on Jul 28, 2021, 6:51:25 AM
"
fuzzyrat1234 wrote:
I logged in to standard to see just how bad some of these nerfs are/were....I have to say I was pretty disgusted with the remaining character's I have. A few of my character's I put a lot of time in, not as much as some other's but for me it was an investment. It really does feel like a sucker punch.

Is this really what I have to look forward to with PoE2? With all the changes that have been happening in the past up til now, I'm not even sure if I'm going to stick around for poe2. Don't need the headache, it's to the point where it isn't any fun anymore. I want to play, not work, I do that enough as it is.

Can't wait to see the numbers in a few weeks and see if GGG is proud of those stats. They love to boast on big numbers, let's see how the reaction is when those stats don't live up to the hype.

Only character of mine that seems playable is Molten Strike and it sucks. VD char is ded. Lacerate char is dead.

I put a lot of currency into my VD character and it's not playable.
I kept hoping that some of this insanity would be rolled back... but I guess now is the time to uninstall the game. As a player with over 9000 hours of gameplay, this patch just seems like a knee-jerk reaction from the dev team. It now seems as though company is trying to constantly push to buy MTX; while continuing to ignore the concerns of the player base. It just isn't worth it anymore.
POE is now a roaring dumpster fire filled with lithium batteries will take more then a little water to put this out and right the ship
WHY Ruthless Support‌ not work with reaper....?
ty GGG for bein rock! did gj with many changes and make game smoother and better!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info