Path of Nerfs

Dark Pact's area wasn't too big. Other skills' were too small. [Removed by Support] The last thing you should be doing is nerfing AoE MORE. Abject lunacy.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 4, 2017, 7:36:32 PM
Not happy about that :(
Are existing Doomfletchs and QOTFs going legacy or not?
Sweet. This makes me excited to play in Abyss!
And people say ggg play their own game OMEGALUL
WutFace? If you guys need help balancing let me know.. with every patch I see it feels like you guys do really need it.. but then again, the expansion looks great so there's that
I'm very curious as to what the intent of the Rise of the Phoenix nerf is. It's mentioned in the explanation that it's ' too easy to max out fire resistance', but some napkin math suggests that the risk/reward for running RF is getting a little bit close to side of 'scary'.

The life is nice, but the flat regen is hilarious. If max fire resistance is the annoying part, why not but % life regen on it as compensation?

That said, I've not done anything other than the most trivial of theorycrafting - maybe this isn't too big of a deal.
New game 😃 path of nerfs 😂🤣
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
1000 hour experts btw
Do Dark Pact totems receive the +radius nerf? Is it just when you cast or removed from the gem entirely?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info