Path of Nerfs

Dat exp needed...
Expert btw
Ugh.

Seriously what's with the agenda to apply so many broad nerfs to seemingly anything that makes the player feel powerful. The fact that something makes a character feel really strong isn't a bad thing... maybe buff 90% of the crap uniques or skills to be in line with the more powerful ones and then balance by rarity/exclusivity instead.

Nerfing from the top down over, and over, and over is just crippling any sense of power in this game for most builds. You keep shaving layers off the top and soon all we'll be left with is a two inch fucking stump :(
im very pleased.
Guys, calm down.
I'm sure some of these nerfs will make more sense once the full patch notes are out.
Oh, and look up, the sky isn't falling, don't worry.
Cool, looking forward to how these fit with new stuff coming out and how they feel in game.
"
MalibuMoon wrote:
Ugh.

Seriously what's with the agenda to apply so many broad nerfs to seemingly anything that makes the player feel powerful. The fact that something makes a character feel really strong isn't a bad thing... maybe buff 90% of the crap uniques or skills to be in line with the more powerful ones and then balance by rarity/exclusivity instead.

Nerfing from the top down over, and over, and over is just crippling any sense of power in this game for most builds. You keep shaving layers off the top and soon all we'll be left with is a two inch fucking stump :(

calm down drama club
wow well this is just sad.
Path of Nerfs is truly a fitting title and yet again the only thing you nerf is the fun in the game while the same Problems that exist since ages are allwoed to preceil and only grow stronger evermore.
This realy must be the sadest thing if read in a while...
G00d why me xD
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Chris wrote:

• 95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
  • 96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
  • 97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
  • 98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
  • 99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

Whelp. Guess I will continue topping out at 90 for this league for my characters. Was considering pushing to 100 this league, but no more. LOL
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info